What Is Your Favirote Book

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Right now I'm reading the fearless series by francine pascal but one of my favorite books is a wrinkle in time by madaline l'engle. :p [/SIZE]

My fave book is "La Tabla de Flandes", by Spanish author Arturo Pérez-Reverte. A film based on this novel was made a while ago, it was called "Uncovered", starring Kate Beckinsale :p

I read hatchet in school, but I love warriors the best! LIVE ON< FIRESTAR!!!!!!!!!

i cant decide :D :angry: :huh: i know i didnt post alot of answers so i just put down other for your "convenience"
I mostly enjoy reading a "series of unfortunate events"those book's are so cool,and trust me they are not boring,even from the start . :lol: Trust me they are so cool.

I have a few books I enjoy reading. I like Flush which is by the same author as Hoot I do believe, I like Sarah Bishop, and I like Princess Sonora and the Long Sleep AND I also like reading the Geronimo Stilton series.

I LUV ERAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE THIRD BOOK IS OUT! WHY DOESNT ANYONE ELSE VOTE THAT?

Mine isn't on the poll - I like the Harry Potter series. My favorite book from the series is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The Order of Phoenix was too epic - Umbridge becoming headmaster, Sirius dying (is he reaally dead?), etc.

[SIZE=10pt]Well I mostly love Comic books, and all types of books especially Cartoonnetwork, and Nickoloden books. But I really enjoyed reading Captain Underpants books. So lets just say I read all kinds of books, I'll really read anything as long as its not to long or to boring.. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Warriors Books the best, I Just have to read "The Sight" Then im done.

Series of unfortunate events is pretty good too. So are Stephen king books (horror Books, based on the movies). Im about to start reading "To kill a mockingbird" i just got that book at the library. The Phantom of the Opera is a pretty good book (its by Gaston Leroux, the book is more detailed than the movie). Another sad book is "where the red fern grows". its a good book.

Latest posts

Back