Our tami's are in love! What happens next?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJMOM

Reaction score
My daughter and I both have tami's. They've grown up together and are now adults. Everytime they visit, they romance (go to the beach) and kiss and give flowers, etc. They have 4 hearts on the friends list. What happens next? I assume they're a match? How does the child thing work? Will they each have one or twins?? Who keeps the child?

So the matchmaker doesn't come then? How and when do the babies come?

Connect your tamas, and at approximately age six (give or take a couple days) your tamas will have two babies. One baby stays with the mother, and one goes to the father. Then, after 24 hours, you get your next generation. Hope I helped!

Ok, once they are in love, they will have babies.

Your tama needs to be 4-7

Each tama will get a baby, and there are two babies

either 2 boys or 2 girls.

Ok - I'll keep you posted on their romance!

Last edited by a moderator:
keep connecting them then they will kiss and fireworks will appeared.

(love potion is not actually needed)

after that, the female tama will give birth to a twin, then one of the baby will fly off the screen to the male tama.

IT HAPPENED! How cute was that??? My daughter connected them with "present" and there was a heart and then they kissed and fireworks and then twin boys! This was the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

you just have to keep connecting until they mary (make them visit each other, games won't do anything) and then both will get a kid. I think they can be the same or different gender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back