animal crossing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi5252

Reaction score
sorry but i cant find the other one of these so ill make my own

kay first of all has any one had dr shrunk in their town if so hve they spoken to him

also can i have peoples friend codes i will be on at 5:00 pm (in my time)and i want to collect them

my code is

NAME: Emma

TOWN: Emville

FC: 176183209704

i will add anyone who posts their fc in th topic

In my town, Dr. Shrunk came by today. The emotion he gave me today was agreement. I have four emotions in my keyboard: shyness, anger, surprise, and agreement.

how do you get your own friend code?

util I know here is my town and name

name:lolly

town:tictock!

and whens your time (like eastern australian time etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you get your own friend code?util I know here is my town and name

name:lolly

town:tictock!
To get a friend code, you have to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi connection at least once.

Oh,yeah, my time's eastern.

I have ACWW (Animal Crossing Wild World) and Wi-Fi, but I don't play acww or use wi-fi much anymore. Last time I did my eyesight got all wack and I got sick. I don't think the sick part had anything to do with it but the eyesight thing did. Happened 3 times.

-C.M.

Did you know Dr. Shrunk IS infact a type of animal? It's a type of salamander called an Axolotl. I just can't setup Wi-Fi, help needed. I have everything neccessary the test connection won't work even though I use it on the two of them but it doesn't work. Besides that, I love it! If I could, I would give you my friend code if I had one. I would really like to meet you people! ;)

[SIZE=14pt]I think Animal Crossing is really cool but i hardley ever play it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I think Animal Crossing is really cool but i hardley ever play it.[/SIZE]

Sorry i posted it twice!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Animal Crossing!

I really want to have friends but I con't get my Wi-Fi connection set up properly. It says that I'm connected but that I need to check my internet availibility and my connection settings. Does anyone know what I have to do?

BTW: My name is ♥♥Mini♥♥ and the town my character lives in is Mirinal.

[SIZE=14pt]Cool Is there i Wii version of Animal Crossing?! I bet it will be really fun!because the animal crossing for the ds is ok but it could be better....[/SIZE]

i have animal crossing its wicked but i dont have wifi dr shruck comes 4 me i have 5 emotions happy shy angery the one were you shake and sad today a walrus came and i gave him a orange then a peach and he gave me a goldden somthing i have a golden shvle to get that put a ordanry shovble under groud for 24hr dig it up and you got a golden one to et a golden slingshot shot 10 items out the sky on the 11th on it will be a goldne sling shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back