Yikes..Ive gotten an odd tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamakiddy!!

Reaction score
Okay,On my V4, I was just doing my own game of jumping rope with my toddler.after Im done,It evolves into teen.But this isent like and Itchigotchi,it some giant tooth!And its not the toothache thing, the character is a tooth.Can someone tell me what this character is or give me a V4 character chart?

PS: If you press the C button,your tama does a little amination <3 its cute

Your character is universal. Depending on gender, you have either a Hawaikotchi or a Hawaiianotchi. I think Hawaikotchi is the girl and Hawaiinotchi is the boy but I could be wrong. Check the character chart to make sure.

uh here's a link to a chart on this site to a chart maybe it's a hawainotchi or a hawaikotchi? Those are teens...

dont worry. i got that one then it died. couldnt find it. makes me wonder what it looks like when it brushes its teeth. :lol: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :D :p

You got a universal chacter, that's bad. But not so bad that you have to rip your hair out, just take GOOD care of it now and hopefully you won't get a universal adult. If GOOD dosn't semm to suit you, try taking GREAT care of it. :eek:

Okay,On my V4, I was just doing my own game of jumping rope with my toddler.after Im done,It evolves into teen.But this isent like and Itchigotchi,it some giant tooth!And its not the toothache thing, the character is a tooth.Can someone tell me what this character is or give me a V4 character chart?

PS: If you press the C button,your tama does a little amination <3 its cute
I am pretty sure it's a hawianotchi i don't know if theres another one thats like him with a different name,but you'r character is universal so that means he is a bad-health character lol don't worry i have got him heaps LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back