My storys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceilidh

Reaction score
~The open Door~

Bianca had a passion for soccer!And basketball!Only basketball was her secret passion!Only Jerhimah,Josh and Chelsea knew!We were playing Horse!Josh had Hors I had Ho and Jerhimah had hor!Chelsea was more into soccer!

They live in an apartment complex!The school was next door!They always played basketball by the hoops or soccer by the goals!

One day Bianca and Jeramiah got into a fight.We screamed.We shouted.We beat each other up and he threatend to tell my secret!

''Please don't''I shouted!He didn't listen!They were all preppy punks!Exept Josh!He was gothic.

Our teacher Mrs.Lambeers had given us no homework!Exept read!She would let......Brb!Next post I will rite more

i dunno!

2~ the light

my dad has recently died and i have never found the light since.

it wasn't right that my dad died at such a young age!1 day my crush asked me to go to the dance and i said yes.

brb

~The open Door~
Bianca had a passion for soccer!And basketball!Only basketball was her secret passion!Only Jerhimah,Josh and Chelsea knew!We were playing Horse!Josh had Hors I had Ho and Jerhimah had hor!Chelsea was more into soccer!

They live in an apartment complex!The school was next door!They always played basketball by the hoops or soccer by the goals!

One day Bianca and Jeramiah got into a fight.We screamed.We shouted.We beat each other up and he threatend to tell my secret!

''Please don't''I shouted!He didn't listen!They were all preppy punks!Exept Josh!He was gothic.

Our teacher Mrs.Lambeers had given us no homework!Exept read!She would let......Brb!Next post I will rite more
This is good, except for the fact that you need to choose between "we" and "I" and "They". It doesn't make any sense if you shoose all three.

It's ok but sometimes it dosn't make sense because you're switching from we to they all the time. Also, I think you shouldn't add too many exclaimation points~

Latest posts

Back