you read warriors?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yey! another warriors fan! I'm Leopardpaw on the warriors site!

I almost cried to death when bluestar died. but tigerclaw's death was shocking! I have read all their books! (and manga) I even have the feild guide and the third series book! I wonder if they will make a movie! erin hunter is great...

Warriors is a great book-- you should read it. Go on the adventures with fire paw and gray paw!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

I've read every single warriors book thats published!

AKA, all fifteen books! ;)

BTW, if you ever see a "Lillytail" who's obsessed with doctor who, thats me! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the series! I haven't read the 2nd profecy, but these books were pretty much made for me.

War cats pretty much, my perfect dream series. I used to think I was the only one who liked them, guess not. :p

I LOVE IT! It is my favorite. I NEED DARK RIVER 0.0 I read every book and I am waiting for The Power of Three Dark River. The second one in Power of Three.

I LOVE IT! It is my favorite. I NEED DARK RIVER 0.0 I read every book and I am waiting for The Power of Three Dark River. The second one in Power of Three.
OMG! I know! will cinderpaw be okay?!?!?!

Latest posts

Back