how do u get twins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bencousins

Reaction score
how do u get twins :) every one who answers please put your name !!!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but it's a glitch. Though it HAS happened to some people, It's just because the programming went haywire. There have been rumors of ways to get twins, but all have been proven false.

:) GozarutchiGuy :eek:

:) The only twins I know of is through matching with another tama. In this case one baby goes with Dad and the other stays with Mom. This way both Tama owners can have a little one to care for.

:eek: Purrabella

:) The only twins I know of is through matching with another tama. In this case one baby goes with Dad and the other stays with Mom. This way both Tama owners can have a little one to care for.

:eek: Purrabella
thank u for answering my question !!!! :eek:

actually, that's not getting twins, twins means getting the same aged tama together.

Here to help,

Tamasweet

Unfortunately, you cannot get twins. :ichigotchi: It has been possible though, but with debugging and creating loads of glitches. :p

I guess when you mate your Tama's, and they have babies, I guess you could call that twins, but you cannot have two Tama's on the screen at once (unless a parent and a baby Tama). :kuribotchi:

Like others have said the only way to get twins is through a glitch. If you do ever get twins you should be:

A: Excited you got twins!

B: Worried there is something wrong with your tamagotchi's circuit board.

Peopel did say when you had an egg and oush a certain sequence of buttons you got twins. This is not true.

Oh, so maybe you can get twins!
Those two characters didn't even look the same. How could they be "twins"?

Twins (raising two characters the same age on one toy) doesn't exist on the Connection / Connexion models. They do exist on some other models, such as the Angel Gotchi / Tamagotchi Angel. This post has links to a photo and short videos of them: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1458469

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back