Photo
- - - - -

V.1 Care?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Twitchy

• twitchy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:32 PM ( #1 )

Are the Version 1 character's based off of how well you take of it? I thought if you take good care of it you will get Mimitchi or Mametchi, I keep getting Tarakotchi even after I give it impeccable care. Or is it random?

Replies

Views

Started

29 May 2007

Last Post

02 Jun 2007

Tamasweet2

• tamasweet2 user photo

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:35 PM ( #2 )

That was the same as my v1, I'll try to find some charts on it,K?

~Here to help,

Tamasweet :blink:

PinkBabyBeth

• pinkbabybeth user photo

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:55 AM ( #3 )

With my V1, I discovered that it all depends on how you take care of it. But it could also be random. :P

PeaceFrog777

• peacefrog777 user photo

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:37 PM ( #4 )

It is based entirely on how well you care for it. I kept getting ducks on my v1. Not these :mellow: , but the other ones. I decided to take perfect care of it, and I ended up with a bunny (I think it's called Mimitchi). Here is a growth chart for the v1: http://www.tamatalk....?showtopic=1421

Evumeimei

• evumeimei user photo

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:20 AM ( #5 )

I think the training points also play a role in waht character you get. And how many times you feed it snacks instead of playing games. Like for example, you can only get a mimitchi if you are on 2nd gen or higher, and at least one of your parents had a lot of training points. Then you also have to take good care of your tama to get the toddler kinkonomatchi (or whatever it's called) and THEN when it changes to a teenager, it has to be either young mimitchi or oniontchi. Again, good care and high disclipine is the key.
But what I've always wondered about three things:
1. how old does your tama have to be before it becomes an old timer?
2. Why is oyatchi an old timer, and not what you get if two old timers mate like in other versions?
3. How do you get a nazotchi?

daniwigg

• daniwigg user photo

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:23 PM ( #6 )

Yes, it can usually depend on how you take care of it, how many snacks you feed it and how may games you play.

!daniwigg!