Lupin the 3rd!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
Lupin the 3rd has to be among the best Anime series/movie series ever made. It has been around since the 1970's, but to me, it never seems dated.

I haven't met very many other people who have even heard of the series, so I thought I'd ask here!

Lupin is one of the better animes out there, compaired what we have today. It's old, but Lupin is an instant classic. Plus, the characters are insane, wacky and have personailty to boot also.

Jigen is my favourite character.

Older animes seem to have a better charm then new ones.

^^Agreed.

Jigen is great, but it's Fujiko for me! lol She is so free-spirited, and I LOVE the 70's fashion. :eek: The characters are all so varied, and this is one of the few series I can watch and find myself actually laughing at it!

It's one of the few animes I can get into also. Like I said, older animes dating back from the 70's and 80's seem alot better then what we have now. I like how Lupin characters walk also. I also like Goemon, another favourited character.

There are a few good AMVs of Lupin. (I can't belive I said good AMVs). One is with Jigen called "Man with the Golden Gun". Check it out sometime.

Latest posts

Back