WHAT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

momomomo1111

Reaction score
okay I am in middle school so I leave my tama in my locker and when I came back from my 45min class he was DEAD!!!!!!! beforre I go I make sure that he is 4 hearts happy and 4 hearts hungry why did he die??? he looked like this :lol:

Hmm...I don't know maybe he was sick because he was in your locker so long with out being tended too? Try turning off the sound and putting it in your pocket next time

Hmm...I don't know maybe he was sick because he was in your locker so long with out being tended too? Try turning off the sound and putting it in your pocket next time
I agree. That's what I do. I don't want my tamas to die, so I just turn off the sound and when there's a break or when the teacher's out, I do a quick check and feed them. :lol:

He might not die if you do that...I do it all the time with Asia [my tamagotchi] and she always alive as long as I check on her

Ever thought why the Pause function is there? It may slow down the growth process but atleast you'd have your same tamagotchi character, instead of starting again.

Gosh, kids like you never use your brains.

Thats not nice to say that cakehx. You can leave it at home paused or leave it paused at school and only unpause it to play with it or check the shop. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ever thought why the Pause function is there? It may slow down the growth process but atleast you'd have your same tamagotchi character, instead of starting again.Gosh, kids like you never use your brains.
i am a kid and i was about to say that, i'm only in year6

Ever thought why the Pause function is there? It may slow down the growth process but atleast you'd have your same tamagotchi character, instead of starting again.Gosh, kids like you never use your brains.
It's very rude to say that. You should be more polite.

Anyway, about the question, this never happened to me before. Nowadays, I always check on my tama once in an hour, but it never die, just sometimes it will get sick. There was once I didn't check on it for 4 hours and it survive, such a suprise. Haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]No need to be mean cakehxgotchi,and i suggest you pause it and check on it every few minutes or so.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back