My V2 log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mz36

Reaction score
Wahoo, I finally got my V2 today and here's how its going:

Firstly, I got a little boy, who I've named James.

I'm finding Jump hard to play! I'm improving though.

Ditto Bump.

I saw Nazochi when I connected to one of my V1's!!!!

I currently have the little star guy!

I need to brush up on the names of V2 characters.

The shop looks cool!

I have 75 Gotchi points.

All Happy and Hungry hearts filled.

One training bar.

I think that's all for now. I'm gonna go check out the V2 posts around here.

Hey, update:

Caught James the star, rolling around the screen.

Visited the shop more

Punched in the 5 codes.

James changed this morning, cuz I woke him up earlier.

He is a little apple guy (need to brush up on names)

He's just pooped!

4 training bars filled.

270 Gotchi points (played Heading a lot!)

All Happy and Hungry hearts filled.

He is 1 year old.

He's still a little apple.

He's just had a bath so he should be nice and clean!

We have 673 Gotchi Points.

Lost at Bump despite being 50 lbs.

Played Heading to lose the excess weight.

Haven't bought anything from the shop yet, cheapskate me!

Had toothache twice, I feed loadsa snacks so I can play games.

Well, I think we've pretty much mastered Jump, and improving at Heading.

Bump, I don't like cuz we CAN'T DO IT!!!

James has 8 training bars.

1205 Gotchi Points.

I met someone today who has exactly the same Tama as me! In my drama group, I'm stage managing a play, so it was one of the young actresses. I had to tell her to turn the sound off, but also told her I own one too!

Full hungry and happy hearts, mainly cuz i try and bump up the weight to play games.

Had lots of toothaches, oops!

Been pausing a lot cuz of Drama and school, so I dunno when he's gonna evolve

Guten Morgen.

I woke James 1 hour early.

Still got 8 training bars.

Full on happy and hungry hearts.

Pooped at 8:04 (My time, James' time was 9:04)

Got 1103 Gotchi points, cuz I accidently bought something from the shop.

I had a scare yesterday with my V2. I tried to change the background to the hearts one from my V1 rather than the squares one I have now. All was going well until I turned it back on, and loads of pixels had gone, then they were flickering. It was hard trying not to cry. Luckily, I opened him up again after tea - I gobbled it down so quickly, I was that terrified I'd lost him - and looked by the back of the screen. And on one of the contacts that line up with the metal bit on the circuit board, there was a small piece of fluff, I gently brushed it away, checked that all parts of the contacts were not obstructed, and put it back together. And you know what??? James is fine now! Out of fright, I put the old background in, though. I'll think long and hard before I try changing it again though. This just proves something CAN go wrong with your Tama if you're not careful when fiddling about inside. In my case I was lucky, things could have been a lot worse...

I learnt a bit about how it works inside though, which was good.

Last edited by a moderator:
My high scores on the games:~

Jump - 100GP (beat the game)

Bump - 5GP (never ever beat Round 1)

Heading - 60GP

Slots - Not played yet.

We beat Jump again!

We have 1302GP and FULL training!

No toothaches today (as of yet!!!)

Still 2 years old. Maybe 48hrs = 1yr this time. Its good, because they don't age as soon as they wake up. On V1's I could have a 45 mins old Babytchi that was already 1yr old!

Got full training, but James has asked for training 3 more times since!

He's now 3 years old!

1210 GP

I fed him a flower drink today and also bought a pot plant but i haven't used it yet as i heard it tries to eat your tama if its a baby or teen! Connected with Kayla, my V1 marutchi, but I'm not logging her, this is a V2 log.

I'm hoping James will change tomorrow, according to my calculations, it should be about 2:00 tomorrow morning, but seeing as he's not gonna get up in the middle of the night to evolve, it should be when he wakes up tomorrow. Which will be early, because I try to spend as much time with him between school and rehearsals. He's lovely, I hope he's with me throughout while I'm doing the play. I'll have to chat to the girl from my Drama group about her Tama and maybe James can connect to another V2!!!

James changed this morning, at around 5:30 into a Mametchi!

We've been playing slots for an hour and now we have 9999GP!

There is a computer in the shop, but I dunno whether to buy it as its 3500GP and I dunno if you can only use it once

Not much more to report, gotta go to school in an hour! Poor James will have to be on Pause. AND I've got P.E. first so he'll have to go in my bag, rather than in my pocket. Hope we're doing tennis!

We beat Round 1 of Bump this morning. But only because James is a Mametchi and he was against a Hinotamatchi! As a Ringotchi yesterday, he was against the Matchmaker's husband! Oh no, we've lost again!

Right, breakfast time I think, what about you James??? Or maybe you've eaten too many snacks at 58lbs!!!!

Hi, I put James in the costume today, and he looks funny! He kinda gets wider then thinner!! It makes playing Slots harder!

Tried out the computer today, and I don't think he likes it. He looks as though he's in a bad mood when using it. At least you can use it more than once.

Wow, glad to be out of that costume!

Aw bless! James is cleaning his teeth!!

Bought the Throne for 5500GP. Need to play Slots a lot in case a UFO turns up in the shop!

Got 3830GP

According to my calculations, James should get the Matchmaker, either tomorrow or the next day.

I must have accidently lain on him in the night, cuz this morning and yesterday morning he was paused when I got up.

I'm getting my hair cut tonight!

I really oughtta go! 20 mins to dry my hair, have brekkie, and generally get ready for school. Oops!

James mated with a Kusatchi from the Matchmaker. I'm gonna name his daughter Sarah. She's been with us over 24 hours now, but even though I reset the time to 11:59, James won't leave!!!

We have 7582GP, beat Slots twice in less than 24 hrs!

The play was fantastic! It's a shame we can't do it again! :lol:

I'm finding my V2 much easier to navigate now. So if you've just got your V2 and have been used to a V1, don't worry!

Last edited by a moderator:
James has gone. His daughter Sarah is asleep. I haven't been treating her as well as I did with James, because i don't want the same characters. Poor Sarah's a bit unhappy, so I'm gonna go and play Jump with her. I'll come back in about 1/2 an hour, when she has evolved.

Whoa! Sorry I haven't been online for a while, first the play, then work experience, then the Duke of Edinburgh! My hectic life, I'm looking forward to the summer hols! Sarah was on pause throughout most of the activities listed above so she didn't evolve for ages. Picing up from where I last left, she evolved into a Kuribotchi, then a Hinotamatchi, and now the un-named angel/fairy creature. She's lovely! Although its an incredibly big character! It makes it almost impossible to play Heading. I just bought the UFO! I've been resetting the times so the shop would restock loads and now I finally have one! I can't wait to test it out! It also means we have only 786GP left! Time to play Slots I think!

Wow, the UFO is so cool! We went to a tropical island!!!

I fed to 99lbs and played Bump, we got to round 8 and became the champion!!! But as Sarah's so heavy, we only got 200GP. We played slots to get the weight off, and she now weighs 33lb and has over 7000GP. I still can't get over the UFO! Its so cool!!!

Sarah met the Matchmaker today, and mated with a Hanatchi. She now has a baby daughter who will be called Grace. Grace is going to have a good start in life - she gets an inheritance of 9999GP!!!!

Sarah left today. It was while we were wandering around Morrisons so I didn't watch the goodbye ceremony. Grace evolved into a Marutchi, has full hearts and no training points yet. I want to get an average to fairly good character this time. And a different teen to G1, although Ringotchi was really cute! I just want to avoid the V1 characters for now, nothing against them, but I want to see some new faces!!

Thankyou JC!

In case you didn't know, there is a Pinned topic in this section explaining that members should only post in their own logs and no one elses. I know there are some members that do allow people to post in their logs, but I would prefer if you didn't do it in mine. One member PM'ed me commenting on my log, which I appreciated greatly, so by all means do that. I like hearing comments on my log, but just not IN my log!!!

Sarah has one training point and 2 hungry and 2 happy hearts filled, I'm gonna let them empty cuz I don't want a perfect character. She's not doing a lot right now, just wandering around in her screen. Oops, she had stink lines around her, I took her off to the loo smartish, BUT she's lost one hungry heart and GAINED 2 happy hearts, so she has one hungry and full happy. Blast!

Latest posts

Back