50 book challenge

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittensRKute

Reaction score
Here's the deal. I have come up with a reading challenge. The object is, read 50 books before anyone else. Chapter books, not picture books. Everytime you read a book just post the name and author of the book here. 1st person to read 50 books gets 50 avvies. Please pm me also when you have read a book. I would also appretiate if you put this in your sig (It helps me keep track when I see you posts):

50 book challenge

#ofbooksread/50

I will also be taking the challenge!

I just finished the outcasts of 19 schuyler place about 10 mnutes ago.

I'm in! I love reading!

The Mermaid Summer

by Mollie Hunter

Why did the underwear cross the road?

by Gordan Korman

The seventh tower: the Fall

by Garth Nix

The seventh Tower: Castle

by Garth Nix

Dreadful Acts

by Philip Ardagh

Awful End

by Philip Ardagh

Thats six so far. This is fun! Everyone, Join!!!

P.S. Philip Ardagh is so good! his books are hilarious!

Yikes! I could never read 50 books in a million years cos i take so long to read books and then i read them again... and again.

You know... People could very, very easily lie to you, just to get an avvie. Which I find pathetic of them... Although I love to read, I'd rather not join and someone lie to get the glory instead of being truthful... :blink:

I did something like this in 2005, called the Premiers Reading Challenge where you have to read 50 books.

I somehow got to 50 books lol..

~Mango

You know... People could very, very easily lie to you, just to get an avvie. Which I find pathetic of them... Although I love to read, I'd rather not join and someone lie to get the glory instead of being truthful... :)
I can't tell if people lie or not so I'm just going to have to trust everyone.

I read a few more books:

Dreadful Acts

by Philip Ardagh

My side of the mountain

by Gean Craighead George

Chiken soup for the pet lovers soul

I also read something else but I can't remember what...

4/50

Also, it does not count if I win.

I have found a 50 book challenge somewhere else on the web. Please do not bug me that I copied them. I was a complete mistake.

Latest posts

Back