FAKE NINTENDO DS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you heard of the fake ds?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What are you talkin about...

• I dont think that there is a fake.....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

by203trek104

Reaction score
There is a fake ds called "Neo double games" it is a cheap rip of, of the ds! If you are not shore what it is and want to find out more then watch this youtube video about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SNv2xEyyeg. If you see a look-a-like ds called "Neo double games" Dont bye it.......

I love his end comment. :D There is also a PSP like that.
Dr. Ashens made the videos. :3

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png.
He also reviewed a knock off the PS1 also that had mini games on it.

this might be reallly of topic but i am buying animal crossing and some store is selling it for 59 bucks its a private store is it worth that much or am i getting ripped

anyway how can i stop popping candy i chugged it and my mouth is bleeding it hurts water makes it pop alot more...HELP!!!!

this might be reallly of topic but i am buying animal crossing and some store is selling it for 59 bucks its a private store is it worth that much or am i getting ripped
anyway how can i stop popping candy i chugged it and my mouth is bleeding it hurts water makes it pop alot more...HELP!!!!
That is a bit steep for a game like that. The highest I seen for Wild World was... $30.00.

That is a bit steep for a game like that. The highest I seen for Wild World was... $30.00.
Ha.. You guys are lucky. here in the UK, DS games are $55. And the ps3 is Allmost $800.

yes there are sevral fakes:

PSP: POP station

DS: Neo double games

PS1: gamestation

I AM SO GLAD THEY HAVE NOT BROUGHT OUT A FAKE NINTENDO WII!!!

u am glad that my ds and wii are real!

I am serios about this if you dont belive me then be suprised if you buy one.....

yes there are sevral fakes:pSP: POP station

DS: Neo double games

PS1: gamestation

I AM SO GLAD THEY HAVE NOT BROUGHT OUT A FAKE NINTENDO WII!!!

u am glad that my ds and wii are real!
I am 100% sure that no company in the entire world would even TRY to attemp a fake Wii. They won't be able to do it, since the Wii is awesome!

From,

Camelle.

Yes, imaginge what a fake Wii would be like?! I could not bare to think about it..... lol

Anyone who does not believe me about the fake ds DS FAKE VIDEO

I think the Wii is cool to :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back