The Pokemon 33 Hour Marathon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Im not a huge Fan of Pokemon really. But on Cartoon Network they are having a 33+ Hour Marathon of ALL episodes from Seasons 1-9 in order o.o Like the Ed Edd n Eddy Marathon.

Who is going to watch it? I am going to try and watch some of it over Season 1, Because Season one was Love :3 And I haven't seen it in Ages

Maybe the first few seasons. I am kinda tired of all the seasons of Pokemon. I mean they are going into.....11 I think? Although I've played every game from yellow to emerlad.

The Plot basically Repeats itself. Team Rocket always trying to get Pikachu, always fail even when they manage to get ahold of Pikachu. I think Pokemon is a young Kids show in Japan, right?

I ♥ The first season though

I have PokéMon Pearl. I ♥ Pokémon...I just like to see what battles he wins..so i can get some hints...XDD

Wow, omg wow. 33+ hours? All episodes in order from all seasons? Wow. I know who's gonna be watching that! My friend Tristan. He LOVES pokemon. I wonder if he knows about this...

-C.M.

I do want Pokemon Pearl though. I might not like some of the shows too well but the games are pretty cool.

-C.M.

I'm a pokemon fanatic,i have every game except for XD,and guidebooks for almost all of them. Im recording every episode in the marathon with DVR B)

PS: i have D/P too,got them like 2 hours ago,i started with piplup on diamond,and turtwig on perl,my little brothers playing em right now//

I remember when Misty left.

I used to watch pokemon when I was younger but now that I think about it, I haven't seen it in forever. o.o;

I don't have cable anyways so I guess it really doesn't matter.

I was watching it earlier, I was like "Daaang, it's been long" Because of the Animation and voices. Thats when I came outside

On the old episode Ash had a very high terrible pitchy voice, and the music brung me back to old times.

Oh I seen it, it's on today, and I was sorta watching while I was on the computer looking at criticism, and extra's on Sonic at wikipedia. :D So their like showing every episode or are they skipping some? Because there's waayyy more episode than that to show in 33 hours..

On the old episode Ash had a very high terrible pitchy voice, and the music brung me back to old times.
Oh I seen it, it's on today, and I was sorta watching while I was on the computer looking at criticism, and extra's on Sonic at wikipedia. :) So their like showing every episode or are they skipping some? Because there's waayyy more episode than that to show in 33 hours..
It ends on Monday afternoon o.o Thats when Pokemon Pearl Premeires in the States

That's alot of pokemon. O.O
Ya it is

pokemon, adding all the episodes in both the original & OVA's its probaly over 400+ episodes.

Im not allowed to watch Pokemon, I just got the information at animenewsnetwork.com

I noticed something. They will not show all of the episodes because I noticed they skipped some. They're just skimming, and trying to get the breif and important episodes in my opinion.. Because I know they Pokemon made more episodes than that. Pokemon Jhoto (The one with the Whole New World song) has more than about 6 episodes.. Well I can't wait to see it. And I was hooked on Pokemon Sapphire again.

I had no clue Ho-Oh created Sucine, Entei, and Rakkiu! (sp)

I loved Pokemon a couple years back, they bring back so many memories..

Anyways I watch the episodes when nothing is on, I liked the old ones better with Misty, she was awesome. I sometimes played the games too, I've played all them except the new pearl ones or whatever they're called.

[SIZE=12pt]Man, Team Rocket is so funny! :angry: I didn't notice they were in the show a lot. o__o', yeah Misty was a pretty good character. I love the old and new episodes. :huh: [/SIZE]

And if Jesse, James, and their pals are so hungry, they need to stop spending their money on those gadgets, machines, and gizmo's..

I like Jesse, James, and Meowth's new ending motto "When their's piece in the universe, Team Rocket will be their to make every worse! It's so funny when they start their introduction, once Ash told them to hurry up and hush. :ph34r:

Introduction:

JESSE: To protect the world from devastation

JAMES: To unite the people within the nation

JESEE: To denounce the evils of truth and love

JAMES: To extend our reach from the stars and above

JESSE: JESSE!

JAMES: JAMES

JESSES & JESSE: Team Rocket! Blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight, fight fight.

Meowth: MEOWTH! That's right!

Wobbuffet: WOOOBBBA WOBBA!

Chimecho: Chime chime.

I think Mime Jr. had a part..

I don't really remember the new one, I remember they say something about galaxy, and destiny. Could some one post it?

Butch and Cassidy had different parts. It's so funny when Jesse gets mad. And the whole we're blasting off again part.

The girls in pokemon keep getting worse. Misty was cool, May was wierd and this new girl Dawn is a retard.

**this is my opinian! Don't get mad at me!**

I watched a few of the episodes, although the anime was always pretty lame in my opinion. I did see the premiere episode though; it was alright. Piplup's bide was pretty epic. Hehe. Unlike Coconut Cream, I think Dawn is pretty l337.

Latest posts

Back