ACWW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paisley 520

Reaction score
Animal Crossing Wild World

I set the date to Christmas once and I saw a UFO in the sky. I didn't have a sling-shot. Has any1 ever seen in. I don't remember what time it was.

yep i see them all the time but thay are very rare . they dont happen only on christmas. for more info go to www.animalcrossingwildworld.com

I have had that UFO and I have shot it down. It's the spaceship of Gulliver, the space-roaming seagull. When you shoot him down, he crash-lands in your town. His spaceship is apparently broken and he wants you to find the five missing parts. They are scattered around town. Once you find all five and return them to Gulliver, he'll give you a rare item that you can't get any other time.

GameFAQ's has a Gulliver FAQ that will help you prepare for his arrival. Select DS and click on "A". Find Animal Crossing Wild World and select FAQ's/Guides. In the "In-Depth FAQ's", you should find the Gulliver FAQ. There are other tips in the FAQ as well, so check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Animal Crossing Wild WorldI set the date to Christmas once and I saw a UFO in the sky. I didn't have a sling-shot. Has any1 ever seen in. I don't remember what time it was.
omg i ♥ acww! my mom got one and some of her friends do too (lol) my friends wonder how i have a mansion and 1,000,000 bells, my mom has 11,000,000 bells! well thats gullivar and i shot him down twice. you have to collect some of hios ifo parts all over town then you get a prize.

name:katie

town: odville

connect to wi-fi:yea

have in bank account: 1,000,000+

house:mansion

also have:royal crown

hra: 150,000 (around there)

[SIZE=21pt]PM me for any acww help![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts