Death Note

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyonchit

Reaction score
Death note. Does anyone here watch it?

(It hasn't been dubbed as far as I know, so it may be hard to find it elsewhere except deathnote.tv )

I watched all of the episodes on YouTube until ep. 26. Then YouTube kinda didn't want to have those up any more.

The episodes can be found elsewhere on the internet. I found one site but the selection of subbed episodes wasn't the best. It was hard to find English subbed ones. So I'm still looking for a good site.

Deathnote.tv has them up until 33, but I'm stuck on an episode that glitched and won't work.

/edit: veoh.com is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Death note. Does anyone here watch it?
(It hasn't been dubbed as far as I know, so it may be hard to find it elsewhere except deathnote.tv )
I <3333333333 DEATH NOTE

Im obessed with it.

it has 37 episodes.

:/

also here the a tralier for the english dub!!!:

Death note dub

I had heard it was being dubbed. Thanks for the link! :furawatchi:

Already I can't stand Light's voice. I hope the voice actors have voices like the JP one. It really enhanced the mood. I don't want to hear high pitched voices! It really takes away from the coolness.

end rant..

Rant? No way. Rants don't have such nice shortness.

I don't really like dubs. The best one I know is FMA. <33 it was/is perfect.

I read the first chapter of the manga and it was cool. I just keep forgetting to watch the episodes on youtube. But when it comes to America I'm pretty sure it'll go straight to Adult Swim.

Latest posts

Back