The Sims 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteDancingBailey

Reaction score
Do you play? If so, what expansion packs do you have? DO you have any cheat codes for it. I'm talking about for the computer so you know.

I have The Sims 2 Seasons (ROCKS), Sims 2 Pets, Sims 2 Open For Buissness (uninstalled), Sims 2 University (Uninstalled), Family Fun Stuff (Fun?), Sims 2 Holiday Stuff.

I have a cheat code for you!

When you want more money and you need it FAST try this.. Hit Ctrl, Shift, and C, the type in motherlode. It gives you 50,00 dollars and you can use it as many times as you want!

I have The Sims1 for PC I have A cheat code for the press CTRL shirt and C and type klapaucius or rosebud its different on every PC mines klapaucius

I have The Sims1 for PC I have A cheat code for the press CTRL shirt and C and type klapaucius or rosebud its different on every PC mines klapaucius
It is 'rosebud' if you have expansion packs, however if you don't, then it is klapaucius. :angry:

I love The Sims and The Sims 2. However I haven't played recently, and since I got my Mac I can't use the PC versions on my Mac.. I need to see if I can trade somewhere my PC versions for Mac versions. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Sims 2. My mom plays it more than me, though. She makes the houses and I make the sims. Nobody plays them.

-DG

I have the Sims 2 for GCN. I was considering buying it soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have The Sims: 2! I only have it for Gamecube, though.

When I get my computer, I will start getting them for PC, though.

The games I have are The Sims: 2, The Sims 2: Pets, The Urbz: Sims in the City.

Though the Urbz isn't really an expansion pack to The Sims 2.

WOW you guys are so cool! you have the sims! i have to admit that it is the best game on the planet but i dont have any expansion packs :eek: but i mite get the xmas expansion pack :eek: i luv the sims it is the best :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hi!

I have a fansite 4 the sims : www.freewebs.com/thesimzfreakz

Hope ya like it :blink: & the sims 2 is da best game! :D

It is 'rosebud' if you have expansion packs, however if you don't, then it is klapaucius. :)
I love The Sims and The Sims 2. However I haven't played recently, and since I got my Mac I can't use the PC versions on my Mac.. I need to see if I can trade somewhere my PC versions for Mac versions. :D
Same problem with my mac.I can't play anygames apart from bigbang online board games. :p

Oh well thats life. :)

:blink: ;) ~!stupid!~ :D :D

I have The SIms 2 Petz, and Universtity. On the old Sims I have every expansion pack. I can't play the Sims 2 because it's much too slow for my computer. My dad needs to buy more RAM for the computer.

I even have World of WarCraft that I got for X-Mas and I haven't even played it yet!

-C.M.

I have like every expansion pack xD But only two are installed. Pets and Seasons.

A cool cheat I love using is boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true. In the neighborhood screen [it has to be the neighborhood screen, or if you do it in the lot, save your game, go to the neighborhood screen, then go back to your lot]. While there, hit shift+ctrl+C at the same time, and a box should pop up. In the box, type 'boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true'. It isn't case sensitive. Go to your lot, and while there, you can drag your need bars, set the aspiration level, change the relationship bars, ect. Also, you can shift+click on your sim or mailbox and get a bunch of choices to... do... xD Just never, ever, ever, ever and soforth, pick Force Error. It can crash your game.

A good Sims 2 website is https://www.SnootySims.com/. It has a lot of links, like Sims 2 release dates, tutorials, cheats, an info center, and a lot of other things.

I'm such a Sims 2 fanatic. :D

I have:

The Sims 2 Holiday edition - The starter pack

The Sims 2 Pets

The Sims 2 Open For Business

The Sims 2 University

The Sims 2 Nightlife.

Heyy i was just going to start a sims 2 (pets)- related topic! hah! well anyway, I absolutely love the Sims! I personally don't have it but my cousin does (on ps2,though) and i'm always playing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back