DO YOU HAVE A DINKIE DINO?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU HAVE A DINKIE DINO ??

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I THINK SO

• I HATE THEM

• I HAVE MORE THAN 1

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I might, because I am currently looking for a hobbie, and virtual pets is one of the ones i am currently thinking about,lol!

Well, tamagirl 777 a Dinkie dino is virtual pet that is sort of like a tamagotchi ver. 1

Why not contact spiffy I think he has 1 :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
i HATE dinkie dino. they sell them at the dollar store here - they are the WORST THINGS EVER. so cheaply made, and they break if you look at them the wrong way. i have 2 - i bought one last year when i was waiting for my tamagotchi connection to come in the mail, and i bought one last week. i don't even know why i bought one last week. i have 17 tamagotchis but i thought it might be a good idea, you know, give it another chance. i hate it so i stepped on it.

17 tamagotchis? wow isent that a little hard to take ker ov all those tamagotchis.

Oh ya back to the subject a dinky dingo or what ever it is, I dont know wat it is. is it like a anemel or sumthing? isent it made in astraulea? just sound that werd out a dident know how to spell it? :D :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate dinkie dino's :puroperatchi: I have 2 I steped on 1 and I smashed the other.

Hi, last time I told you all that I hate dinkie dinos rite? well yesterday I went shopping for a tama and I found a............DINKIE DINO V.2 CONNECTION! I love 'em now so please don't think i'm a dinkie dino hater. :furawatchi:

hi ummmmmm.....i HATE dinkie dinos now..turns out it dosn't connect.yeah the connection was fake. :ph34r: :) :p :unsure: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back