This.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitee-x

Reaction score
Do you think this poem is sad.

I do..It reminds me of my Pet..who had to get put to sleep. ;~;...

*Sobs* It is. It makes me miss all the pets I have...had. Waaahhh!

.like all of you....I'm so sad. all the pet's that died in my life were very special t me...so, i do beleive in it.

I put it here because it was sadder with the music.

-Kitee-x

Last edited by a moderator:
I just cried! Waah! The music is so sad. The kind that if it's played without anything else, like at a piano concert, it is beautiful and not as sad, maybe not sad at all. But with other things showing like in the poem thing it's sad like death but not horrible death music. Music like for remembering the person. Very sad but not so much consoling. I did really cry, I swear! WAAAAAAAH!!!!! I might just cry my little heart out now... bye.

Oh My God..

My mum read that poem to me after my cat was hit by a car...

Its so sad.. but its really comforting..

I told my best friend that poem after her bunny died (Tama_chi)..

<3

~Mango

It's so hard not to cry D: I watched it twice in a row and it only made me cry harder.

It's kind of sad, but I didn't cry. I don't exactly know what to believe as to where by pets that have passed away have gone, or where my pets still alive will go.. ;)

I do..It reminds me of my Pet..who had to get put to sleep. ;~;...
I'm soooo sorry about that, I have had 1 dog and 2 rats die, I realy loved those guys.

As for the poem, yes have read it, I have never seen it displayed like that before though, i had to stop in the midde 'cause i started crying, my mom would think I was having some sort of 'issue'.

Latest posts

Back