Dog the Bounty Hunter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
Do you like the TV show Dog the Bounty Hunter?

I love it 'coz it's so awesome. Tomorrow there's a new episode where Dog's daughter Lyssa goes undercover to catch a fugitive.

Yeah, it was Barbara Katie, Lyssa's sis. She died the day before Beth and Dog's wedding last year.

OMG, I have never seen anything like this. 4 1/2 hours straight of Dog the Bounty Hunter today. I watched 9 episodes and I still want more. Plus there was Dog's special appearance on Criss Angel: Mindfreak.

Me and my best friend Melisa swore that no matter what it takes, we will one day meet Dog, Beth and the crew.

LOL, one day, that will be more than just a dream.

I am like, in love with this show. Last weekend, I got all panicky and freaked and forced my dad to record six episodes of Dog the Bounty Hunter last Sunday. One was "Year of the Dog" which explained about 2006 and the wedding, Barbara's death, the arrest and so much more.

Honestly, I am more excited about the new episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter on Tuesday than I am about the last day of school on Thursday.

I just hate when people are always saying, "That guy was so bad" and all that. Keyword: WAS. He isn't bad anymore because bad people can become good. If someone runs into trouble, that doesn't make them a terrible person forever. People change.

Go Dog!

How do ya like my Dog the Bounty Hunter siggy?

I also made that website to pretty much explain what Dog is about and who it focuses on.

I recorded yet another DVD with Dog on it. I also recorded when Dog appears on Mindfreak

No need to double, triple/ quadruple post. People will post later. And I am not a fan of the show.

Latest posts

Back