ipod

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HAD a video.

People at apple REFUSE (well not really) to give me a new one even though i swear it's broken. and I paid the extra $60 to get coverage. I didn't break it, it was just broken when I connected it to the computer. My brother's plugs in perfectly, it's just mine.

I'm not very happy with apple right now. V_V

bamcr

No.I don't have one.My dad lets me use his and I gave the one that was for me to my big brother.

ahah.

i have an old black ipod nano too =]

but its only one gig (gb) =/ .

even tho i bought a skin for it..

i chipped it! ><

x[ .

I've got a video; 30 gig. Got it right when they first came out. I've found that it's actually quite the little tank - it has been dropped many times and I carry it everywhere, and it still works. I never invested in a case, either. People claim they are fragile but I've found that they are rather well built.

I have an old crap MP3 player, and I just got a cellphone with an MP3 player in it.

iPods are pretty spiffy, but you can get cheap MP3 players that are 10 times better than an iPod.

i got one for my b-day this year! its an ipod shuffle! if only i knew how to download music! or what website to go to

[SIZE=11pt]I have the 30 gig Video. I just love it! I got it because I was just curious. I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. I skinneed it in a nice Cherrywood skin and I have all sorts of cases to put it in. :D It's better dressed than I am.[/SIZE] :p

yes, I have a mini and in about 6 days i'll have a second gen. black nano. I love iPods they are the absolute best. period.

I actually already have a case for my future nano, its black with tiny little pink skulls on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my gorgeous blue Nano today. My first iPod. I'm listening to it right now. Love it! B)

Latest posts

Back