5 years old and the matchmaker not here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what type of tamagotchi do you have if its one of the OLDIES than theres this one i had and he lived till 17 then he died.

I'm pretty sure the matchmaker only comes once it's at least 6. Not sure though since I breed my tamas most of the time.

Once your tamagotchi is an oldie I don't think the matchmaker comes anymore, though.

the matchmaker does come at age 6 or above and oldies can only be 8 and older, not 5!!! ps how do u pm someone

I'm pretty sure the matchmaker only comes once it's at least 6. Not sure though since I breed my tamas most of the time.
Once your tamagotchi is an oldie I don't think the matchmaker comes anymore, though.
well that sucks if youre an oldie..

the matchmaker does come at age 6 or above and oldies can only be 8 and older, not 5!!! ps how do u pm someone
I'd like to know how you pm someone too! only... what is pm?

only the cool thing about being an oldie (i have 2) is that if you make a boy and girl oldie have babies, the babies will be a baby for 1 hr, then automaticaly turn into an oldie adult!!! I like to call them"Young Oldies" P.S. i figured out how to PM someone. Click the PM button at the bottom of their message. It's like a little email thing on here. Please PM me and tell me if this info was any good.

help me! i am really confused and also i entered all the cheats and no matter how hard i try the steak wont work!
its normal. the matchmaker came when my tama was 9 years old

if your tama gets to be an oldie, you should find another oldie.. to breed.. haha, youll get young oldies ;) they are funny!

good luck (my tama is 5 now, im waiting for the matchmaker to, hehe, i wanna have a baby, :p )

greetz

Ilonka

The matchmaker usually comes at 6 years or older. My tama is 5 too and no matchmaker has come yet either. nothing to worry about. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :p ;) :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: B) :wacko:

The matchmaker only comes for tamas 6 and older, she comes at 10:30 AM, 7:00 PM and 3:00 PM, set the time to 1 minute before on of those times and if the tama is old enough she will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back