iPod vs. other mp3 players

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you prefer iPods or other mp3s?

• iPods

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other mp3 players (please say which in a post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tama_angel_lover

Reaction score
I personally am an iPod fanatic :) :unsure: :unsure: . I absolutely love apple and iPods. I think iPods just work better overall and they have like a million different accesories that you can buy for them to personalize them. I just love them.

P.S. when you vote (if you vote) I would really appreciate it if you could please be specific about which brands or models you like best. <_<

I just got an iPod, and I love it! It is way better than my old MP3 player. I like how it can organize songs and the "wheel" is touch sensitive. I also like the Music Quiz programed on it. BTW, my iPod is a red 4gb nano with my name laser engraved on the back. I have almost 300 songs on it already!!! :)

Cinderpelt♥

My sister got a silver ipod nano. My parents bought her a pink case so she won't even recognize it being silver :)

Yeah, I like the touch-sensitive wheel. Last night, I accidentally turned the volume up way to loud xDD (OK, is that good or not? Probably not.)

My dad downloaded a bunch of April Verch songs into my sister's ipod. She says she only wants ones she like. She wanted another CD instead.

My dad got a chinese mp3 player and it really stunk. I like the ipod nano wayy better.

Yeah, iPods to me are way better. I got mine like... say... about 2 weeks ago and already have 500 songs on it XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I'm not a Big fan of Ipods. There just so command and boring...EVERYONE has one. Not to mention they do freeze a lot.

Sure they look cool...And maybe some can hold a lot of space, but I just don't find it worth it. Not to mention that absolutely everyone buys an Ipod Nano.. Like why wouldn't you just save up a 100 more dollars and just buy an "Ipod video" which has like more then 10x's the space then a Ipod Nano...0.0

Anyway I like my mp3 the best because it didn't cost has much.♥

It can record stuff, hold pictures, play music (Of course), and it can play movies!♥

Even with it only able to hold 1GB of space...I still like it better then an Ipod. :3

MP3's FOREVERR!!!♥!♥♥♥

iPods are MP3 Players.

But, when you put it in the way of iPod's and other music players (mp3's) I perfer MP3's.

Yeah, I know what I said didn't make sence,

But iPods are MP3's, but other music players are refered to MP3's..

Err.. maybe I should stop now xD.

~Mango

Personally, I'm not a Big fan of Ipods. There just so command and boring...EVERYONE has one. Not to mention they do freeze a lot.
Sure they look cool...And maybe some can hold a lot of space, but I just don't find it worth it. Not to mention that absolutely everyone buys an Ipod Nano.. Like why wouldn't you just save up a 100 more dollars and just buy an "Ipod video" which has like more then 10x's the space then a Ipod Nano...0.0

Anyway I like my mp3 the best because it didn't cost has much.♥

It can record stuff, hold pictures, play music (Of course), and it can play movies!♥

Even with it only able to hold 1GB of space...I still like it better then an Ipod. :3

MP3's FOREVERR!!!♥!♥♥♥
Well I didn't really have a choice in my iPOD. I got my black iPOD nano (when there was only black and white nanos) over a year ago. That's when videos costed a lot more. Plus my dad was running low on money. I'm happy with what I have. Sure it only holds 500 songs, but I haven't even filled it up. Plus it doesn't matter how many songs you put on, it's how long they last. If it's all tons of short 1 minute songs then you could fit about 700 or 800 on there. But long 3-5 minute songs are about what the people predict.

-C.M.

im listening to my ipod now....i prefer ipods over MP3and ipods aren't exactly the same thing as MP3s so yeah :l
In case you didn't know, the iPOD IS an MP3 Player. Just a better one that isn't crappy.

-C.M.

Not to mention that absolutely everyone buys an Ipod Nano.. Like why wouldn't you just save up a 100 more dollars and just buy an "Ipod video" which has like more then 10x's the space then a Ipod Nano...0.0
Well I guess it's because iPod nano is a new thing and it's nice and small and convenient.

iPods are MP3 Players.But, when you put it in the way of iPod's and other music players (mp3's) I perfer MP3's.

Yeah, I know what I said didn't make sence,

But iPods are MP3's, but other music players are refered to MP3's..

Err.. maybe I should stop now xD.

~Mango
yeah iPods are mp3s but what I meant was more along the lines of do you think they are better than other mp3s. iPods are definetly by far the most popular mp3s, and they have a very unique style and look, so alot of people don't really call them mp3s just iPods. So everything else is usually just called an mp3....if that makes sense.

P.S. this is just something I'm excited about, today is my b. day so I should be getting a new iPod nano today, I'm so excited! :D

I actually just had that choice to make and I chose a nano. The thing is I dont' need all that space that videos have, and i'm more concerned about convinience than anything else. and $100 is actually a pretty big price difference. that's just my opinion.

I actually just had that choice to make and I chose a nano. The thing is I dont' need all that space that videos have, and i'm more concerned about convinience than anything else. and $100 is actually a pretty big price difference. that's just my opinion.
Yeah true, but you never know when you might need that much space! (;

Not to mention it can play videos... D:

But yeah, now that I think about it, a lot of people don't need that much space. Lol has more space then my computer does! xD But still.................................. :) ....It's still better! :)

Latest posts

Back