High school musical 3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ta9394

Reaction score
Here is the link - Here

According to blockbuster.com there is going to be a third High School Musical. It is "haunted High school musical" ANd it comes out in 2008. I think they are going toooooo far with all this high school musical stuff (broadway, on ice, three versions) What do you think?

I don't believe it but if it is true I do think they are going to far.

OMG, as if High School Musical 2 wasn't bad enough. I swear if that's true..... :eek: *DIE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL*

It is true, it is on blockbuster.com, where you order movies to come in the mail. It has to be true, it isn't a gossip site.

I love High School Musical! That's cool. :eek:

But I do think they are going too far. I love HSM as a TV movie, maybe in theaters.

But on ice and on Broadway is going too far. They should just stick to TV.

-Matchy

Are we the only ones on tamatalk who likes High School Musical?

Yes, it is true.

They have made:

High School Musical

High School Musical 2

Haunted High School Musical

I don't know what they're thinking. ' :) '

Maybe they think that all the fans will follow the show still, but I am afraid it isn't going to be half as popular as the original.

Wow, video games? Are you sure or are you just saying that?

Wait, I thought they were going to college? Because I took that test online for HSM2 and it said: What should the college mascot be? as one of the questions. I thought they would go to college soon.

Is it true that Haunted High School Musical will come out in theaters?

-Matchy

Is it true that Haunted High School Musical will come out in theaters?
I don't know if it will come out in theaters, it said it in one of the magazines that has alot of rumors in it, but i am sure there is going to be a haunted High School Musical.

number 2 hasn't come out in england yet so i haven't seen 2 but i have seen that music video summer

Latest posts

Back