Which do you like better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think KH is better FF from my point of view FF is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to easy.... :lol:

how am i in the wrong forum?
I think mash_potato is suggesting you are in the wrong forum because this forum is for discussions about the games in the TamaTalk Arcade - and neither KH or FF are in the site's Arcade....

I will move this thread to the (Non) TamaTalk - Stuff We Play forum for you :D

I think my username speaks for itself. Final Fantasy all the way! I am currently playing KH2, it's pretty good. But I am also playing FFX-2, and I think FF is better then KH. But that's what I think.

[SIZE=8pt]Final fantasy[/SIZE] Final fantasy [SIZE=14pt]Final fantasy[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]Final fantasy[/SIZE] yyyaaaaaaaaaaa final fantasy is da best

I truthfully have never played either. But I'd like to. If someone who knows what systems they're for could please speak up... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
KH rocks I love the ppl you fite my brother has the second one too!!!! :mellow: :p ;)

I love Kingdom Hearts! I never was able to beat the first one, but I beat the second one. How strange is that? xD

Kingdom Hearts is great, and almost beats out its successor FF. But if you have ever truly played FF(including FF 7 which has been proven to be the best game ever) you would know which is better.

I find final fantasy... VII (3) and over preferably.

But it's kinda weird, and uncomparable at the same time. It's kinda like comparing Tekken or Mortal Kombat to Grand Theft Auto. Yes they both have fighting elements, but it doesn't make them comparable.

But, that aside, kingdom hearts is still fun. I've played both final fantasy and kingdom hearts... I found final fantasy more fun.

Personally I think it's because of the disney portion of the game. I don't hate disney, but in kingdom heart's case, it's not really necessary... Sometimes you're in a tense moment against the 13, and you hear donald squeaking and that kinda kills the moment... haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back