Reality Shows VS. Cartoons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed all TV is become is Reality shows. It gets on my nerves, my mom used to love cartoons. She watched them with me and stuff, now because of all these stupid Reality shows she says that Naruto is crap and she would Perfer "Judge Judy" Yuck, why should we care about what other morons got themselfs into?

why should we care what people get there selves into??

can you explain that ........what are u talkin about there

Last edited by a moderator:
Anime/Cartoons vs. reality Shows

Anime and catoons all the way.

The only reality shows I don't mind are American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, and Dancing With The Stars. Besides that I don't like reality shows.

I respect others opinions. :(

I hate reality shows,because they rarely resemble reality. This Madness has to stop. Pretty soon,that's all we'll be seeing on the network.

Reality Shows are good.. but when their shows like Australian/American Idol and they make one every year, I tend to get really sick of them. x__x

I love cartoons, esp. anime, but all the anime shows usually get taken of TV anyways. >>

~Mango

Hmm, I really don't like reality TV. It just doesn't strike me as very intersting. I don't watch cartoons that often, but I like the other shows on TV. (Becuase there ARE other tv shows then reality and cartoons, you know :D )

There's the Twilight Zone, there's House, there's the Daily Show.. all things that I like that don't fall into those categories.

+All you fantards, anime= animation in Japanese. They're the same thing, so don't throw a hissy fit about it.

I prefer these reality shows and stuff over cartoons because now it seems that there aren't the best cartoons and animes on my TV anymore and I like stuff based on real life. Mostly A&E because it has some good shows like Dog the Bounty Hunter and Cold Case Files and Criss Angel.

I'm getting kind of sick of the cartoons since they have no new episodes and the mangas I read are so much better than the anime.

So I'd probably be a reality girl since this stuff gets me interested. Even Judge Judy I watch sometimes.

I prefer these reality shows and stuff over cartoons because now it seems that there aren't the best cartoons and animes on my TV anymore and I like stuff based on real life. Mostly A&E because it has some good shows like Dog the Bounty Hunter and Cold Case Files and Criss Angel.
I'm getting kind of sick of the cartoons since they have no new episodes and the mangas I read are so much better than the anime.

So I'd probably be a reality girl since this stuff gets me interested. Even Judge Judy I watch sometimes.
That isn't reality television.

Reality television = stuff like American Idol, Survivior, you know..

For the record, game shows aren't really reality TV ethier. Thats "game shows." :p

The only cartoons I like are The Simpsons and Family Guy. I like some reality shows, The Amazing Race owns! I also like some non-cartoon shows that aren't reality like... HOUSE! (What a suprise :rolleyes: ) Don't forget Scrubs too XP

Once upon a time, when 'the Ren and Stimpy show' was still on the air, TV was my life, and reality shows were 'full house' and other lame old shows. Today, I'm a Geek but I'm still a fan of shows on Cartoon network and animated shows on Nickelodeon. :rolleyes: ^_^

only the TWO SHOWS called 'Mythbusters' and 'Robot Wars' are reality shows but are still cool to me. :)

that's my opinion. what's yours?.... uh, what were we talking about again? something about TV?... oh, look, television. *start sitting in front of the television watching a cartoon staring at the screen as if hipnotized*

@complete tama fanatic@

Latest posts

Back