Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Who watches pirates of the carribean?


  • Please log in to reply

chellybell123

  • chellybell123 user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,116 posts
  • Joined: 21-April 07

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:55 PM ( #1 )

does anybody watch pirates of the carribean movies and does anybody thing Orlando Bloom is hot as a pirate I do lol

Replies

12

Views

112

Started

07 Jun 2007

Last Post

09 Jun 2007

pyonchit

  • pyonchit user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,940 posts
  • Joined: 23-November 06

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:55 PM ( #2 )

I only saw the 1st and 2nd. I don't really think I have the patience to sit through the 3rd. Orlando Bloom is okay, I guess..

*tamabailey*

  • tamabailey user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 344 posts
  • Joined: 03-June 07

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:58 PM ( #3 )

I put it on for my sleepover party but I fell asleep before it even started! haha!

monkeyshai

  • monkeyshai user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1 posts
  • Joined: 07-June 07

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:12 PM ( #4 )

:) i love pirates!!

chellybell123

  • chellybell123 user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,116 posts
  • Joined: 21-April 07

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:17 PM ( #5 )

I am addicted to pirates of the carribean I am a huge fan I am planning to go to theaters in a couple of days to see the 3rd one if they come out with a fourth one soon I am going to be in pirate heaven lol but that going to be like at least 8 months after the 3rd one comes out on dvd or maybe a whole year

tamaw/pants

  • tamawpants user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides
  • Posts: 8,003 posts
  • Joined: 28-September 05

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:18 PM ( #6 )

I liked the first one oddles. The second disappointed me though.

chellybell123

  • chellybell123 user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,116 posts
  • Joined: 21-April 07

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:19 PM ( #7 )

I liked the first one oddles. The second disappointed me though.

how did it disapoint you I think it is way better then the first one but thats just my opinion

Sweet Kandi

  • sweet-kandi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi
  • Posts: 11,169 posts
  • Joined: 13-November 05

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:46 AM ( #8 )

I saw the first one, slept through the second one and didn't bother watching the third. I went to the third at the Drive-in but it didn't interest me so I didn't pay attention.

diva99

  • diva99 user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 480 posts
  • Joined: 17-September 06

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:36 AM ( #9 )

I think hes sooooooooo cute even as a pirate anyway who doesnt :)

TamaMum

  • tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides
  • Posts: 13,594 posts
  • Joined: 05-February 05

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:25 AM ( #10 )

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Watch'*

Kyoshi

  • kyoshi user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 265 posts
  • Joined: 14-April 07

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:14 PM ( #11 )

I love those movies! they are my favorite! Orlando Bloom is adorable!

PeaceFrog777

  • peacefrog777 user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,024 posts
  • Joined: 30-April 07

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:07 PM ( #12 )

I loved the first two, but the third was a little sad, the ending anyway. Yeah, Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp are both babes! :(

chellybell123

  • chellybell123 user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,116 posts
  • Joined: 21-April 07

Posted 09 June 2007 - 01:30 PM ( #13 )

I love those movies! they are my favorite! Orlando Bloom is adorable!

I know watch those movies because they are 40 percent entertaining the other 60 percent is I just watch it to see orlando bloom lol