Who watches pirates of the carribean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chellybell123

Reaction score
does anybody watch pirates of the carribean movies and does anybody thing Orlando Bloom is hot as a pirate I do lol

I only saw the 1st and 2nd. I don't really think I have the patience to sit through the 3rd. Orlando Bloom is okay, I guess..

[SIZE=14pt]I put it on for my sleepover party but I fell asleep before it even started! haha![/SIZE]

I am addicted to pirates of the carribean I am a huge fan I am planning to go to theaters in a couple of days to see the 3rd one if they come out with a fourth one soon I am going to be in pirate heaven lol but that going to be like at least 8 months after the 3rd one comes out on dvd or maybe a whole year

I liked the first one oddles. The second disappointed me though.
how did it disapoint you I think it is way better then the first one but thats just my opinion

I saw the first one, slept through the second one and didn't bother watching the third. I went to the third at the Drive-in but it didn't interest me so I didn't pay attention.

I love those movies! they are my favorite! Orlando Bloom is adorable!
I know watch those movies because they are 40 percent entertaining the other 60 percent is I just watch it to see orlando bloom lol

Latest posts

Back