Post photos of your Aquapets :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Puke? xD Nice.

I don't have an aquapet. Actualy, I was about to buy one instead of a tamagotchi, but I chose the tama.

sorry for bump, but I gotta say it... puku and harf? try changing the letters. puke and barf. I hope to god that wasn't done on purpose.

everyone thinks puku and tu are sooo cute. they were like, the ugliest ones there when i bought mine. personaly i prefer lugi =)
i LOVE Puku and Tu, i got Puku, and a friend of my got Tu... They are soo cute XD

everyone thinks puku and tu are sooo cute. they were like, the ugliest ones there when i bought mine. personaly i prefer lugi =)
Tu was my first-I love her very much and you can't just yell to people that Lugi is best(even though I have one..) like it's a fact!

I want the spongebob one to. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :eek: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I once had one named Kadet, i took it everywhere with me, but i lost it. :eek:

I never got a new one, but Kadet will always be in my heart!

sorry for bump, but I gotta say it... puku and harf? try changing the letters. puke and barf. I hope to god that wasn't done on purpose.

I lol'd

I used to have one (Tu). I actually quite liked having it on my desk, but the sun made the water turn green and I threw it away lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back