Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mr.Canvas~

Reaction score
Hey peeps. Do you like Animal Crossing: Wild World? I have over 13,000 bells and payed off my first mortgage. My favorite cat, Moe, left the town! NOOOOOO! I really want to set up Wi-Fi and have everything working and the test connection doesn't work. Blanca, I hope I see you soon! My town's name is UraTown (duh) and my character's name is UraKurt (duh, Kurt's my name!) UraKurt has an Egyptian-like custom shirt and a King Tut wig on. (I did a report on King Tut!) Did you know if you have the King Tut wig and you get Lyl's insurance, every time you fall with the King Tut wig you get 100 bells?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have over 100,000 bells because my friend has action replay ds and gave me lots of bells.

Mr. Canvas: OMG you copied my Animal Crossing GCN town name xDDD I am on my fourth or fifth mortgage.. I don't have any money except in my banking account. I put 1,000 in there a week.

kuchi11: I think using action replay codes is ruining your gaming experience: that is why I don't use them. I don't have the action replay machine, and don't want to get one.

I have over 600000+ in savings, all of the golden tools, payed off final mortgage, and have about 100000 HRA points. Without the use of an action replay.

I have over 600000+ in savings, all of the golden tools, payed off final mortgage, and have about 100000 HRA points. Without the use of an action replay.
Same only I have 999,999,999 in acount. My friends donate and I do to and I have played ti since it came out. I have a mansion house.

i NEVER used the action re4play and it DID NOT ruin my experience, tyvm. my friend used it, then her friend used it, who is friends my bff and gave me 99,999 bells

I have a little over 3 million bells in the bank, I always have at least 10,000 bells on hand, just in case I want to buy something :)

I have all of Nook's models, I do have the mansion, I think my house is one of the coolest houses ever (soo many people who visit my town say that), I do have Phyliss (sp?) pic, after hearing you have 100,000 HRA points, I thought what I had, which is between 30,000 and 40,000, was alot, but I never knew you could get to 100,000 HRA points.

No I did NOT hack and I will NEVER EVER hack. I love playing fair to this game because it makes it fun. :)

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back