favorite show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite show on nickelodeon is Avatar the last airbender. My all around favorite show is Whose Line is it anyway? XD It's hilarious!

Gotchi pal (NY) :D

@ megaman23: Dude, seriously. They SEE that it's "not a choice!!11 dur hurr" There's no need to be master of the obvious.

Okay, I dislike all three of those shows. Because nickelodeon studios has an ego the size of Jupiter. El Tigre is a lame show, carbon copy of mucha lucha, which was also a lame show, and spongebob and FOP are way too old and they think that anything on the show is funny.

i like NARUTO,bobobobobobo,shin chan,robot chicken,simpsons,house,bones,mythbusters,avatar,sccared,next,exposed,parental controls,flavor of love,i love new york.flavor of love girls charm school,i shouldnt be alive,man vs wild,survivar man, and some other stuff i dont wanna put down :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Naruto the best! :blink:

If I had to choose from thoes:

1. sponge bob! :(

2. Fairly Odd Parents :D

3. El teigre

I also like shows like house, Monk, CSI, Law and Order, Meerkat Manor, Animal miracles, Drake and Josh, Kim Possible and many other disney shows.

Latest posts

Back