Help Me! I have a really wacky v4 glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Tamagotchi v4 is on gen3 and The adult just left the baby boy. I set it to 11.59 then waited five minutes then the adult left. I set the time to 10.50 so i could feed my baby boy and play with him. Then I set the time back to 12.15 because I wanted it to go to sleep because I was really tired. But...he wont go to sleep! No matter what time I set it to! And the other thing is, is that when I select food it only gives me one selection which is a sconne and not the original 4 or the previous food I had bought. The snacks are fine but the food has nothing. Please help me I need to get some sleep without my tamagotchi dying!

From Caitlin

P.s I have tryed downloading but that didnt work. Any ways I can fix this without resetting? :mellow:

are you sure you set the time to 12.15 PM??

And for the foods, I'v got nothin' (sorry) :mellow:

Did you try resetting and downloading for a few times? Anyway, about your tama doesn't want to go to sleep, it might be most probably your tama is still a baby. You've to wait until your tama evolves into a toddler than it will go to sleep right after that!

Babies go to sleep at exactly 1 hour after they hatch/wake up. 12 am. is the right time, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back