Saddest Show on you tube

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was more aggravating than sad. Her voice is annoying.

I don't see how people are 'heartless' if they don't care about 9/11. I'm personally crazy sick of hearing about it.

it is heartless. you don't care that hundreds of people died because of 4 hijackers?!?!?!?!?!?!

I watched that a while ago, and bawled. I had my dad watch it, too, and he didn't cry but he got all choked up. :D

Cinderpelt♥

I don't cry, and i am ~not~ heartless...i am just not emotional!!! so you have no right to call anybody heartless cause they don't cry!!!!

saddest show ever on you tube. IF you don't cry, i have a right to call you heartless. Daddy I miss you

It makes me cry every time.
You don't have a right to call anyone heartless- we all express emotion in different ways. I didn't cry, but I'm not heartless.

Ok, sorry for saying heartless. I just forgot that diffrent people express their feelings diffrently. Ok, who else watched it?

I did. It was kinda hard to understand what the girl was saying but it was really sad. I couldn't watch it all. :(

I watched the video, but it didn't phase me one bit. I didn't find it sad. The girl's voiceover got on my grating nerves. No one is heartless if they don't care about the X-amount of people who died in 9-11. I don't know these people who died. I have no reason to be sad. Differnt things affect people.

I don't care, it don't make me heartless. However, this happened six years ago. It's time to move on and think of happier things. It makes me wonder; why can't some people look or watch happier things instead of sad things?

Last edited by a moderator:
*sniffle* I'm nine years old and I'm crying because I'm young. But... WHAT A SAD MOVIE!!!! :p *starts crying*

Latest posts

Back