Nintendo DS Browser

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
I was at Wal-Mart, and I saw a Nintendo DS Browser (AKA internet on your DS) And I wanted it. I thought I would look it up to see if there were any flaws. Apparentally, it can't play videos or play sound. But I though I would get a second opinion about it :p

A couple of the gals in another group I'm in like it. (adults)

They say it's better than the PSP browser which wasn't all that great.

Maybe there are videos of it on YouTube or you could look up NDS web browser ratings.

I would not get the ds browser, if you have a nintendo Wii i would get the browser on that :D

I would not get the ds browser, if you have a nintendo Wii i would get the browser on that :blink:
Ok Internet on your TV? I'd much rather have Internet on the go. Plus I have the Nintendo DS browser and let me say this... IT'S AWESOME! I can't really explain it here. Go on YouTube and see review videos. It's pretty cool. I love being able to get on the Internet on my DS. Some of you may think "How can you use the internet on a screen so small?" Well you haven't seen how it does this.

Here, watch this video. It should pretty much explain what I would explain, except I can't put it in words.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

-C.M.

The browser on the Wii is pretty cool but they really need to bring out a keyboard for it! Soz but i dont think you should get the ds browser becasue it wont show anything that uses flash!

I've been wondering the same thing acctually wildcat_gal.

I've decided not to buy the DS web browser game just yet, as you need to be near an internet connection whilest using it - and that may be a bit of a problem sometimes.

-SG

Okay, and about the Wii... I have a Wii, but I don't connect it to the internet. But does it really not play videos and sound?
The Wii has flash so Youtube works perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back