Emulators (Roms)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Do you them on your computer?

I know you might say it's Illegal or something.. They mostly have old games..

I have one called Visual Boy Advance.

Here's my screenshots on my gamesharked Pokemon Crystal

(You can download some games for free)

WHOA!!! MEW!!!

LV.3 HO-OH!!

I will post more later.. You can google gameshark passwords.

"Before you say its Illegal"

Well.. For a start, it is illegal to download ROMS.

Nintendo Regularly check servers which allow downloads of ROMS. (Ex. TorrentBox, Kazaah, Limewire, TorrentSpy..etc.)

Also, If something is less then 100 years old (Or something like that, Im not that sure) Then it is still under copyright law, Nintendo may be over 120+ years old (They made these wierd card things back then), but Im pretty sure the games are at least 25 years old :D .

~Warez? Perhaps.

ROMs are illegeal if you don't have backup. Like the orginal cart. Example: I can legally own the Chrono Trigger ROM, since I own the SNES cart and PSX orginal.

I don't use ROMS, unless I do game plays and if I own the game itself. However, ROMS tend to be buggy at times and I really don't have the same noglastic feel as I played it on a orginal console. Also, sometimes ROMS are fine if you wanna try a game before purchasing.

However, the Wii introduced a nice way to play older games upon their console.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but if you own the proper copy.. Your not really gonna be playing it on a PC with awkward controls.

Yeah, but if you own the proper copy.. Your not really gonna be playing it on a PC with awkward controls.
Do you have a USB controller or do you use a Keyboard?

You can use a USB game controller.

I'm very interested about video gaming history. To get my childhood favourite "Rayman" to work, I had to install DosBox, an excellent Microsoft DOS emulator. I also love those old LucasArts adventure games, so I use SCUMMVM to play them. The Secret of Monkey Island is awesome! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back