How?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redtama

Reaction score
Okay, my v2 who was about to get married (22nd Gen not kidding!) and when s/he slept somehow it died in it's sleep... How can this happen and is this a glitch or?Now i'm on 1G ;) T.T;;;

Also- On my v3 I bought a Lamp and I used it and my Tamagotchi got hit by lightning.... :D :eek:

Okay, my v2 who was about to get married (22nd Gen not kidding!) and when s/he slept somehow it died in it's sleep... How can this happen and is this a glitch or?Now i'm on 1G ;) T.T;;;
Also- On my v3 I bought a Lamp and I used it and my Tamagotchi got hit by lightning.... :D :eek:
You're V2 problem may be a glitch. Did you neglect your tama/forget to feed it/ leave it sick for too long?? Either of it hose would be your "dying in its sleep problem" otherwise it was a glitch. if it happens again you should contact a moderator about it if it happens again and maybe they can help you.

On your v3 the reason why you got hit by lightening is because when you buy the lamp, the outcome is totally random. It can be good or bad.

Thanks, From Caitlin xoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back