Question on the Nintendo Wi-Fi Cone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
I just wanted to know is there any good places where I could get a Nintendo DS Wi-Fi connection because I have Pokemon Diamond, and if you could, please post your Nintendo DS Wi-Fi code.

nintendowifi.com has a list of wifi hot spots but the places I have tried never worked for me. Talk about frusterating.

Then I got high speed and one of those NintendoWifi USB connectors. Problem solved for me. :0)

You don't have high speed? :huh:

But yeah, take a look at that list at NintendoWifi.com

nintendowifi.com has a list of wifi hot spots but the places I have tried never worked for me. Talk about frusterating.Then I got high speed and one of those NintendoWifi USB connectors. Problem solved for me. :0)

You don't have high speed? :)

But yeah, take a look at that list at NintendoWifi.com
You mean on the computer? I have RoadRunner.

If you're talking about the Nintendo DS, I went to a place in Pokemon Diamond and it was this globe place, it was like a blue room, and they asked for you're Wi-Fi connector.

Brittanilowe told me something about a computer chip and a wireless router. I'm a bit confused.

Think you could help me some more, and thanks earlier! :huh:

If you live near Nintendo World (In NYC.. I think), You could allways try there :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Coffee shops such as Barnes and Nobel's Coffee shops. Mc Donalds, any place that says. "Free Wi Fi Hotspots".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back