Mario Kart 64

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasweet2

Reaction score
I know Mario Kart 64 is kind of old, but, I still play it. Any tips for the game?

I have some right here:

• You have to have a mushroom (any kind) to go through the hole in the cliff/rock thing in the beach place.
  • When you are in 6th, 7th, or 8th place you get better things for weapons.
  • Peach and Donkey Kong are the top 2 players for the game (they are faster)

P.S, I am always Peach! :)

~tamasweet2

[SIZE=14pt]I dont know amything about Mario Kart 64! LOL but i can get it on Wii victule console[/SIZE]

I always play it when my friend, Grace comes over. She is always Mario or Yoshi and I am usually always Yoshi or Toad (depends if she took Yoshi). We always do the Grand Pix. I say, "If I win, you win. If you win, I win." it may or may not be true. I always say that. She hates doing a battle against me. I go easy on her in VS. mode. We always do the Luigi Circuit which I go backwards and then after she finishes, I start going the right way (therefore, making me lose).

I have not played the original N64 version, but Mario Kart DS has some tracks from MK64 in the Retro Grand Prix. They're actually quite nice.

There's a Mario Kart in game cube, which is way better than the 64. Actually, they are both good!

tamasweet2

i got it peach is slow i dont pick her i pick mario yoshi or luigi

OMG I ROCK AT THAT GAME! I USED TO SIT AROUND FOR HOURS PLAYING IT! Lol it was a classic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back