Having trouble connecting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiliez

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this or anything, but I've searched around and couldn't find anything about this... ._.;;

So, the other day, my friend and I both went and bought v4 tamagotchi connections. Whenever we try to connect though, it never works. D: We've tried multiple times and always just get fail...Can anyone give me any tips on how get it to work? ._.;

Thanks in advance. <3

sometimes in light it dosent work as we are in summer this could be the problem :huh:

When I first bought the tamagochi connexion, I got the same problem, too. But I don't know if your problem is same as mine. I just hope I can help you.

When you press into the 'Ver 4', then the screen will appeard, 'Stand By'. Do you press the button B again so that the screen will appeared, 'Connect' ?

that happend to me too. i left them in the school while my whole class went somewhere, then i thi8nk some1 reset all of them but the downloaded my v4 now it works to connect. so try reset then downoad

its the same here with me but get into sahed or somewhere thair is darkness and light at the same time i think it would work :D

Yeah, we pressed the B button when we were doing it.

I'll try the shade suggestion though, although I don't think we were really in a bright place when we tried it before.

Thanks for the suggestions. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back