e mails

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like chain mail, unless it's nice chain mail like I made up. I made up one that is send this to someone to brighten their day, then pass it on to spread happiness. Nothing bad will happen if you delete this message.

Bad chain mail is scary and I don't like it. There's another one that says help this man walk around the world by sending it to one more person to help him on his journey across the world.

Only good chain mail for me!

No.

Thats all I can say, they are the stupidest things ever thought of, personally.

They're only pointless emails made by people who want to get a thrill of someone elses misfourtune and like seeing other people miserable.

If your thinking that I am mean for saying this, well if you have probabaly never gotten a Chain Letter that made you stay up all night crying under fear of death.

You see, when I was about 10-11ish or something, I got one that was REALLY scary, like seriously.

And this was back when I didn't know much about Chain Emails so I thought it was real.

I told my dad, and he said there was absololuty nothing to worry about.

My mum said that too, but I was shaking all night that I had to sleep on the floor of my parents room because I refused to sleep in my room.

xD.

When I think about it now its funny, and your probabaly thinking I'm a scardey cat or something, but I didn't know that they wern't real.

~Mango

My friend always sends me chainmail, wether good or bad she doesn't think it matters. ;) I find in very annoying...

Bad chainmail ("Send this to 7 other people, or have bad luck for seven years!", etc.) is pointless, and frankly, stupid. People only trying to scare the wits out of you for the fun of it. It disgusts me.

Good chainmail (Like TamaXTREAM mentioned) can be a good thing through e-mail. Sometimes it can be funny (I got one and was all like, "ROFL Dude!" xD), or sappy, or whatever. But let me say, sometimes, from personal experience, it can be annoying too. (Like I said, my friend...)

Whatever kind of chainmail/chainletter it is, you don't have to spread it. Sometimes people just choose to spread it, because they either made it up or they take it seriously and pass it on..

I hate chainmail. Its so annoying. Especially those ones that say you're going to die if you don't send it on. I get them all the time from my friends who believe them. I just delete them.

I guess, sometimes, if it's good chainmail, I send it on. But, only id I'm in a good mood. ;)

I remember this really scary chain letter I was sent by email. It was about this girl who was babysitting and she called the parents of the kids to ask if she could cover up a clown statue but it wasn't a statue it was a killer. And at the end it said: If you don't pass this onto 25 people in 5 minutes the killer will come for you and strangle you in the middle of the night. I was so scared! It was so freaky! I kept having nightmares! *Shudders*

I hate chain mail with a burning passion. My friends always would send them to me and I hated them to no end. I got THIRTEEN in ONE night! It's also uber annoying because I'll get it from one friend [which is bad enough] but she sent it to my other friends, so they send it to me again and I end up with three or four copies!

>.<

Chain mail is icky. XP I once got a chain mail when I was 15 that was scary and had some really grusome pictures in it. Being the little coward I am I sent it to other people afraid. I think back on it now and laugh I was so stupid.

I made a chain mail letter for Maddie McCann, but knowing my friends they probably just deleted it.

But the bad chain mail (you'll die if you don't send this to x amount of people..) I really don't like. Especially the ones that say your gonna die if you don't send this to x amount of people. I don't usually know that many people on e-mail and so what am I supposed to do? Be paranoid about dieing?

But its good to know that its just a chain letter and you won't really die. Even so, I still don't like them.

Good chain mail (help this man around the world, etc.) I'm really okay with. Those are fun and you don't have to be paranoid. :mellow:

I don't like chain mail, unless it's nice chain mail like I made up. I made up one that is send this to someone to brighten their day, then pass it on to spread happiness. Nothing bad will happen if you delete this message.
Bad chain mail is scary and I don't like it. There's another one that says help this man walk around the world by sending it to one more person to help him on his journey across the world.

Only good chain mail for me!
I agree! Bad chain mail creeps me out!

I don't like getting chain mail.

Which I, surprisingly, still get from people that I have told not to all the time.

I'd call it a waste of good time- and folder space, too.

Latest posts

Back