Heartland & Chesnut Hill Series

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acid~Rain

Reaction score
Does anyone Read these books? I have the whole collection of heartland from 1-20. The First book is the saddest by far.

The Heartland series is about a teen named Amy Fleming, in the first book, her mother Marion died in a tragic accident while going to get a horse from an abandoned barn. Amy was in a coma for a few weeks. She lives in a place named heartland, a horse santcuary that helps horses overcome abuse,and stress.

-

I've only read the first 2 books of the chesnut hill series, they're pretty good. Both Series are about horses.

I love the Heartland series. Their cool! I cried while reading the first book. It is really sad.

I love the Heartland series. Their cool! I cried while reading the first book. It is really sad.
Yea. So did I. The First book is pretty sad. The other Sad book is Number 13. (Darkest hour) its the one where theres a Storm and Ty and Amy are in the barn trying to get a horse out of the Stable, Candy and Dylan (the horse's names) are the horses, Candy Makes it but Dylan unfortunatly doesnt. the roof caves in or something. And Ty ends up in a Coma. That was Sad.

I like the heartland series better than Chesnut hill though.

Latest posts

Back