HabboHotel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-lWeride

Reaction score
Habbohotel is a little virtual hotel where u create a little character and walk around, create your own room, mix ur own music (soon to come), and play non stop games!

Really fun for me..

//-lWeRide

I used to, but I stopped. There are a lot of weird people that get on HH, if you know what I mean... It would be all right if everyone took it seriously. But I also don't want to spend real money just for a virtual game. :(

I don't think my parents would allow me back on, anyway. :furawatchi: Anyways, I think I get on TamaTalk way too much to get on something else anyway! :wacko: Let's face it. I'm hooked.

I played it at one point. Then we realized it was kinda dangerous, and rude. So I stopped playing it, but it was kinda fun... :lol: :marumimitchi:

I used to, but I stopped. There are a lot of weird people that get on HH, if you know what I mean... It would be all right if everyone took it seriously. But I also don't want to spend real money just for a virtual game. :huh:
Ditto.

Some people were just... wierd. Like virtual sex and 'massages', need I say more.

It was quite creepy. o.o;

I used to, but I stopped. There are a lot of weird people that get on HH, if you know what I mean... It would be all right if everyone took it seriously. But I also don't want to spend real money just for a virtual game. :)
Thats the same with me.. I only really joined because my friend was on and wanted me too..

I got so bored with it, and the characters look a bit ugly. x__x' (No Offence xD)

~Mango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back