BIBLE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really shouldn't make a topic like this. Not everybody believes in this God and Jesus thing. You're going to start a mayjor flame. 

-C.M.
You can make religion related topics as long as you stay mature about it. The problem with this thread is that it doesn't even try to initiate conversation; it's pointless. Just stating " i read teh biabel" is a waste. Is there a point to this post, preslea? ._.

You can make religion related topics as long as you stay mature about it. The problem with this thread is that it doesn't even try to initiate conversation; it's pointless. Just stating " i read teh biabel" is a waste. Is there a point to this post, preslea? ._.
Oooh ok now I understand. Well you people better be mature about this. Get over the reason that somebody has a diffrent religion than you. I know some people somehow get angry, which is stupid.

I don't read the bible. I Barely every read books.

-C.M.

Why is this topic bad?

If someone has a different religious belief, they don't have to post in this topic.

If they do, they started the flamewar, not preslea.

Anyway, the only time I read it is during Religion at school, lol.

~Mango

I have no religion. I can't be named a religion... Both my parents are Baptist, but we don't go to church at all. Therefor, I have nothing to be named as...

I have not read the bible. My mom has told me of inscriptions from the bible, but no, I haven't read even a word of it myself. But I do believe in God. And evolution. ;)

I have no religion. I can't be named a religion... Both my parents are Baptist, but we don't go to church at all. Therefor, I have nothing to be named as...
I have not read the bible. My mom has told me of inscriptions from the bible, but no, I haven't read even a word of it myself. But I do believe in God. And evolution. :eek:
Ha, me too! Species adapt and evolve to their environment, and nobody's saying we came from monkeys, or all species on Earth evolved from one single cell! I suppose it's possible, but I believe their were a certain number of ancestral species.

I haven't read the whole Bible, but I try to read it frequently.

BTW, I think that this topic is fine, for those of you who thought that this topic was not appropriate.

Cinderpelt♥

Yes, I do read the Bible. I try to have a devotional everyday but I haven't exactly been doing that very well lately.

._.;

yeah I do, every day. I haven't read the entire thing but I'm reading it straight through right now. I don't understand why some people seem to treat the bible like a taboo, it's the number one selling book in the world and I think it always will be (christianity is very big). But yeah, I plan on studying it for the rest of my life. Yey God.

There are actualy pretty cool things in the Bible.

Ezekiel 37:1-14 is actualy pretty neat. ;]

Poor you, all I have done is look at the pics, they have some pretty cool ones in there, I think I tried to read it once and I fell asleep or something, not my kind of book.

the bible is intersting at the end it kidda tells you what expect wen the world is going to end but its scary to think you might to to hell

You really shouldn't make a topic like this. Not everybody believes in this God and Jesus thing. You're going to start a mayjor flame. 

-C.M.
... and not everyone likes/reads Harry Potter either, but starting a topic about it won't start a flame war.

I tried to read the Bible once, when I was about eight, I think. I didn't get through it, and it made no sense to me. I think I may have actually been in the index of it or something.

Latest posts

Back