Ahhh! My V4 has a never fixing Glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melza_Rocks

Reaction score
What can I Do!!!!!!!!????

Do i send it to bandai or do i get a new v4 and put the brokened one in the box and get my money back???

I cant give the orignal one back cause i found it,

anyways what happened was I was playing Shape but not just 1 game heaps cause i had a young mametchi i wanted to get a tensaitchi so i was playing and my tama froze when it showed how many points it had at the end of the game?

and then it went beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep and a egg appeared and i downloaded it, it was fine so then I started playing more games with it i got 210 Intelligence points and it turned off!!!!!!!!!

so i pressed the reset button and i checked its Status and it had 0 Skill points!!!!!!!!!!!! and then i kept on going and it was on its 2nd generation!!!!!!!!!! so then i went to check to see if it had any parents but it didn't have any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Reply ASAP It's freakin me out and I know this isn't natrual cause its my 5th V4!!!!!!

I don't have a v4, but it sounds like a wiring problem, or maybe (because you said you found it) It had something wrong with it so someone chucked it away? idk. But i hope it gets fixed soon :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a V3, but it sounds like a wiring problem, or maybe (because you said you found it) It had something wrong with it so someone chucked it away? idk. But i hope it gets fixed soon :(
its not a v3 by the way its a v4

Yeah true but i dont think they would of chucked it away they would of returned it? dont you think.

anyways i've contacted Bandai-asia cause thats where we get our v4s in Australia and i'm waiting on a reply.

Well, it does sound like a wiring problem but you just need to be patient with the reply of Bandai!

Well, it does sound like a wiring problem but you just need to be patient with the reply of Bandai!
yeah! it should be in my inbox tomorrow. sometime.

Well then i'm gonna be playing shape for awahile now to re-earn my stupid skill points.

Hmm. How strange. I'm pretty sure you'll get a replacement. There is definitely a hardware malfunction, something seems to be wrong with its intergrated circuit. Have you ever tried debugging or just opened it, otherwise? There has probably been a little fault on Bandai's Tamagotchi production line. It's possible that the other tamas produced in the same lot might have the same fault. I wish you'll get it working or a replacement.

Hmm. How strange. I'm pretty sure you'll get a replacement. There is definitely a hardware malfunction, something seems to be wrong with its intergrated circuit. Have you ever tried debugging or just opened it, otherwise? There has probably been a little fault on Bandai's Tamagotchi production line. It's possible that the other tamas produced in the same lot might have the same fault. I wish you'll get it working or a replacement.
well i opened it last night to see if everything was in the right spot and stuff but i didnt want to open my other v4.

nothings happened to it so far. but it bet you it will

his brushing his teeth.

and i wouldn't try debugging it cause i know wen u do that on the v4 it stays in hyperspeed. but i have debugged my v3.

but everything seemed normal.

Hello????

Is anyone going to reply Stupid Bandai hasn't Replyed and i need to know before tomorrow cause i might go n return it!!!!!!!!!!!

Often, any hardware faults cannot be seen with clear eye. Or it's also possible that something is wrong with the programming. Just go to the shop

you bought it from , and tell them about the problem. Print this page as a proof, if they don't believe you! If a paid product is malfunctioning, the problem has to be fixed by the store or they have to give you a free replacement.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back