Flag game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

claire_bbz

Reaction score
Right, in the flag game when it gets to the top levels the arrows are fully sized (so they aren't the trick ones) and instead of both going out ( < > ) they both go inwards ( > < ).

i have tried pressing the middle button, i lost.

I have tried pressing A and C together, i lost.

I have tried pressing nothing and i lost.

how do i beat this?

is it a glitch?? :wacko:

....I dont know...it may be a glitch. Maby you could try pressing c than a real fast...youstill might lose. Just keep trying. Sorry if its a glitch.

noo i have tried like 15 times.

i am doing it quick enough but it always makes me lose.

well since it is the last game maybe they put that in to make it trickier.

seems weird theres no other posts about it though.

thankss :] xx

The rules are simple - white flag, press C black flag, press A both, press A and C simultaneously

This applies no matter what directions the flags are pointing!

You're right, it seems really random when sometimes you lose and you feel like you pressed the right buttons. It does get subtly quicker as the rounds go on, and doesn't seem fair. What I have noticed, after months of playing these games, is that I slowly get better at playing them, and hardly ever does that happen to me anymore. I suggest you keep playing, don't get mad, just let your fingers and your brain adjust over time and you will be very good in the future.

One thing that helps me is to put the tamagotchi on a flat surface, anchor it with my thumb and third finger, and use my index fingers to play.

janeliz

That's happened to me. No, it's not a glitch. Just part of the game. You know, it just like when the arrows are both pointing outward. Hope this helped!

You Dont HAVE tO Push Really Fast. I You Dont't Catch It Well Then You Lose. I Have Never Missed It. I Push At a Normal Pase.

It shouldn't matter which way the arrow are it would always be A and C. It does that on mine to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back