My Tama V2 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesutchi Zoe

Reaction score
Hi everyone! This is my very first log which was stated in the title, and this is a little about my present tamagotchi...

Name: Nayru

Age at this post: 0

Training: III

Generation 2

I'll try to keep it updated.

Earlier today at the bank.........

As soon as the father had left while I was messing with the time I tended to her as soon as I could untill she had full hearts on both hunger and happiness. She pooped a lot without any notice and also hot hungry and sad a lot. :) But then again she is only a baby..

When we had got home........

I rushed inside and plopped on the net to put a memorial for Nayru's father when suddenly I heard a long beep. I looked down to find that there was no longer a baby girl standing there, but a Hitodetchi! (starfish-like character) By the way she had accumilated 3 training points by then. About an hour later I looked in my shop and I found a doll and an action figure! I bought the doll for 1400 points but i had to get a lot of points to buy the action figure. A couple of minuites after she bought the action figure, she promptly fell asleep with her doll. How CUTE!!!

That's all for today, I'll post tomorrow.

(Bit long, was'nt it!) <_<

Hello, my Tamagotchi is going very very good!

Today at the range......

Well today I went to a range. It was kinda fun and kinda boring, so I played with Nayru and my other one Joe. But it ended thankfully. :D

In the car........

In the car Joe had a baby girl with a Tarakotchi! :D I'm so happy! But also played with them a bit. I bought a bow too. That is all.

While I was writing a reply on Tamatalk....

I heard the evolving beep thing. I looked down to see a little helicopter! She is so cool! Heres her stats:

Name: Nayru

Age at this post: 1

Training: IIIIII

Generation 2

See ya tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back