Question: Please Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamamaster

Reaction score
Hey there,

My two tamagotchis had tamababies earlier today at 5pm. People have said that the adults leave after 24hrs at midnight. But 24hrs later will be 5pm tomorrow. So I`m not sure whether the adults leave tonight at midnight or tomorrow at midnight. Or is it some other time? Please help so that I can be ready to say goodbye to them and ready to take care of the little ones. Also, will I have to take care of the little ones at midnight or do they go straight back to sleep and wake up at 9am the next morning? Also, at what level of growth do I start taking care of the baby tamagotchis? Since they have been with the parents for a while, they obviously don't hatch from an egg. Do they? Hope someone can help me.

Thanx :)

Sorry, one more quick question. If I mess up with the hearts and all at the early stage, can I still get Mimitchi if I care for it well from the teenager stage?

Well, it's not 24 hours when you pause. Mine's had his little girl with him for 3 days. :)

Last night one of the Z's disappeared. I realized it when I woke up this morning. And it still says I have my Maskutchi. So, you won't have to care for it until they wake up in the morning :blink:

As for the Mimitchi thing, no you probably can't. Mimitchi is special and requires that you get absoloutly no misses in either hearts, body or heart. But, maybe...

Last edited by a moderator:
If I haven't paused my tamagotchi yet, then will the adult leave tonight (baby was born at 5pm yesterday)? And if I mess up with the hearts while the baby is with the adult, does that affect what character the baby will become? Or does it only start once the adult leaves?

Well, it's not 24 hours when you pause. Mine's had his little girl with him for 3 days. :D
Last night one of the Z's disappeared. I realized it when I woke up this morning. And it still says I have my Maskutchi. So, you won't have to care for it until they wake up in the morning ;)

As for the Mimitchi thing, no you probably can't. Mimitchi is special and requires that you get absoloutly no misses in either hearts, body or heart. But, maybe...
Ya sometimes the adults mite stay longer for some reason. like i had tama babies, and my baby boy stayed with my adult for two days.

If I haven't paused my tamagotchi yet, then will the adult leave tonight (baby was born at 5pm yesterday)? And if I mess up with the hearts while the baby is with the adult, does that affect what character the baby will become? Or does it only start once the adult leaves?
I didnt pause my tama. and it still stayed with me for about 2 days. Also i think it only starts once the adult leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back