match maker not coming on v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:D right on my 1st generation on v4 the matchmaker did not come and it lived up to about 17 yrs old

someone tell me why!!! please :furawatchi:

On the V4, the matchmaker visits 3 times a day, for 4 days once your Tamagotchi has reached mating age.

On the V3, she would beep when she arrived, then stay on the screen for a long time (about 15 minutes) until you pressed a button.

However, on the V4, she beeps when she arrives, and then leaves right away if you don't press a button within a really short time; about 10 seconds.

My guess is that she did visit, but you missed her.

:) right on my 1st generation on v4 the matchmaker did not come and it lived up to about 17 yrs old
someone tell me why!!! please :)
On The V4 The Matchmaker stays on the screen for a period of time 15 secs. when u reached the age that u r able to get married,however she will only come for 4 days.however on the v3 she does the same thing but

stays for a long period of time 15-16 mins. so i think u iether have a glitch or u missed her alot! :)

On The V4 The Matchmaker stays on the screen for a period of time 15 secs. when u reached the age that u r able to get married,however she will only come for 4 days.however on the v3 she does the same thing butstays for a long period of time 15-16 mins. so i think u iether have a glitch or u missed her alot! :(
Haha! I'm not trying to be rude here. No offence. Just that I think you're just summarizing binary's answer. Please don't do so next time :lol: ;)

On the V4, the matchmaker visits 3 times a day, for 4 days once your Tamagotchi has reached mating age.
On the V3, she would beep when she arrived, then stay on the screen for a long time (about 15 minutes) until you pressed a button.

However, on the V4, she beeps when she arrives, and then leaves right away if you don't press a button within a really short time; about 10 seconds.

My guess is that she did visit, but you missed her.
Thats how I would put it ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back