Photo
- - - - -

match maker not coming on v4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

little miss tama

• little-miss-tama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 June 2007 - 01:35 AM ( #1 )

:D right on my 1st generation on v4 the matchmaker did not come and it lived up to about 17 yrs old

someone tell me why!!! please :furawatchi:

Replies

Views

Started

17 Jun 2007

Last Post

18 Jun 2007

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:31 AM ( #2 )

On the V4, the matchmaker visits 3 times a day, for 4 days once your Tamagotchi has reached mating age.

On the V3, she would beep when she arrived, then stay on the screen for a long time (about 15 minutes) until you pressed a button.

However, on the V4, she beeps when she arrives, and then leaves right away if you don't press a button within a really short time; about 10 seconds.

My guess is that she did visit, but you missed her.

little miss tama

• little-miss-tama user photo

Posted 17 June 2007 - 10:16 AM ( #3 )

thanx alot u really helped me!! :gozarutchi:

MiniTama_11

• minitama-11 user photo

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:21 AM ( #4 )

:) right on my 1st generation on v4 the matchmaker did not come and it lived up to about 17 yrs old

someone tell me why!!! please :)

On The V4 The Matchmaker stays on the screen for a period of time 15 secs. when u reached the age that u r able to get married,however she will only come for 4 days.however on the v3 she does the same thing but
stays for a long period of time 15-16 mins. so i think u iether have a glitch or u missed her alot! :)

janicewong

• janicewong user photo

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:26 PM ( #5 )

On The V4 The Matchmaker stays on the screen for a period of time 15 secs. when u reached the age that u r able to get married,however she will only come for 4 days.however on the v3 she does the same thing but
stays for a long period of time 15-16 mins. so i think u iether have a glitch or u missed her alot! :(

Haha! I'm not trying to be rude here. No offence. Just that I think you're just summarizing binary's answer. Please don't do so next time :lol: ;)

fun2

• fun2 user photo

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:49 PM ( #6 )

On the V4, the matchmaker visits 3 times a day, for 4 days once your Tamagotchi has reached mating age.

On the V3, she would beep when she arrived, then stay on the screen for a long time (about 15 minutes) until you pressed a button.

However, on the V4, she beeps when she arrives, and then leaves right away if you don't press a button within a really short time; about 10 seconds.

My guess is that she did visit, but you missed her.

Thats how I would put it ^_^