What is going on here!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Okay, I was at Tamagotchi Town and then I wanted to log out. And so they gave me the Logout Password to do on my Tama. So I copyed the password on my Tama. But then it didn't take it! I checked again and the password was right! And it still couldn't take it! :) :angry: :angry: :angry:

What is going on!

Tama's name:Anna

Character:Young Memetchi

Teacher:Ms.Flower

Intellagent:25 Fashion:38 Kindness:32

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh* Did you guys know that I was gone for TWO DAYS! And I was looking foward to this. ;) Please guys I need help on this.

Tama's Name:Anna

Character:Memetchi :mellow:

Teacher:Ms.Flower

Intellagent:35 Fashion:80 Kindness:39

P.S. It's finally an Adult! :eek:

Did you go out of the PC connection thing when you were on tama town? Are you 100% sure that your password was typed in right? (the passwords can have 0-9 and A-F in them)

Yeah the same thing happened to me too! When you put in the password to Tamatown on your tama it should show the password. When you get in tamatown, DO NOT exit out of your tamagotchi's password screen. When you're done with tamatown, put in the logout password by pressing the a button while still on the password screen.

If you don't get it, then let me know. :mellow:

You are on v.4 tamatown right?

Well, there are a lot of things that may have happened.

For instance, you got D&0 mixed up. I can personally tell you this has happened a great many times to me. Or: Your tamagotchi has a glitch.

Other reasons I cannot come up with at such an early time, but these are almost always glitches, and these can be hard on your tama.

A great thing to do would be to reset and Download your tamagotchi. Hopefully this snaps it back to normal.

Ringo Starr :huh:

maybe it might have been that you pressed 8 instead of B or vice versa (I always get those 2 confused) :huh:

Did you enter your login password right? Its always a good idea to double-check... :huh:

Edit: No, that CAN'T be a glitch. Well, it COULD... but I doubt it.

o.k I'll put this in steps

1. Go into tama town on the computer.

2. Go to pc on tamagotchi, it should show a password.

3. Put password into computer.

4. On your tamagotchi, don't press any button at all because if you exit out of the sceen that shows the password, it won't work.

5. When done with tamatown, press A button and put in logout password.

If this dosen't help let me know.

That happend to me. i just kept hitting the cancel button till i was back to normal. :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back