Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Tama

Friends list in gibberish?!

Question

Okay, so I have a v3 and v4. I often connect them. Problem is, the last two characters from my v3, in the friends list, have one regular profile of them but then have 3 or 4 copies of them, some not even up to date, with characters from a non-exsistent alphabet beneath them. It's kinda starting to freak me out, because it keeps happening. :(

11 answers to this question

Does anybody here know why this is happening? The characters on the friends list are from my v3 and are on my v4. Somebody should know the answer... shouldn't they? :huh:

Have you ever had one main profile of a friend and then some copies of that friend with their name messed up? It's been happening to me, and I think it's some weird type of glitch. If you have, tell me!

I don't know either. Maybe the pixel ink stuff or whatever it is, is running out. Try putting a new battery in.

tamasweet2

It is a name glitch. It happens often, but you should have nothing to worry about; it won't harm your tama I don't think. I believe it happens because the v4s are the most glitched tamas ever made.

[quote name='Tamasweet2' date='Jun 18 2007, 10:02 AM'] I don't know either. Maybe the pixel ink stuff or whatever it is, is running out. Try putting a new battery in.

tamasweet2 [/quote]
Maybe the pixel ink stuff is running out. Put a new battery in.

[quote name='Dr.Tama' date='Jun 18 2007, 09:29 AM'] I often connect my v3 and v4. The last few times I've had those weird connections where you don't connect with anyone but still do the stuff, a copy of my v3 characters pops up with its name spelled in a alphabet that dosen't even exsist as far as I know. Help me out and tell me if this happened to you, and how you felt. [/quote]
mines never done that before!!

well to me I don't know what happened because I called my tama gre and then when it grew into a adult its name chaned to ere anybody know what could of happend or is it a glitch because the other genarations were fine :huh: :( :huh:

The last letter of every tamagotchi in my friends list on my V1 turned into a nonexistent letter. I posted a topic quite awhile ago about this, nobody could help me. You can't do anything about it, though.

it has somewhat but i never had anything in the names funny but everything else ya!!!!